Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He certainly doesn't have much of a conscience.
Not many do in the ethics-deficient media.
He follows whatever Sky/Talkshite tell him to do.

I vaguely remember someone calling him out on there saying he used to be a journalist when he worked for ITV.

Jim Sh*te on Talk Sh*te banging on about Pep's comments and City spending money. No mention of United, Chelsea, or the net spend Champions.
To be fair, and I don't like the bloke, Simon Jordan actually stood up for City. He said every team spends money and it was Pep that was the difference with us winning.
He did spoil it slightly by also saying if we don't win the quadruple it will be a failure.

Don't you know it.

I'd love to find out the truth of what went on in Klanfield.

Wouldn't surprise me if Pep did say shove it and the local dibble have him some BS about public safety and inciting violence between city fans and scousers had he refused to play.

As you say had it been the Scouse coach on the way to ours we'd be in the middle of a 5 year European ban and 20 points clear in the EFL after being demoted to league 2 for good measure. Pep would have won all the league's by February and their checkatrade trophy to prove a point.
Many years ago a maritime distress rocket was fired deliberately seriously injuring a fan.
Here we had a port city where advertising had exhorted fans to bring 'pyros' in March. A bit of a warning bell.
Of course the current Chief Constable not only did sweet Fanny Adams to stop the recent celebrations with their pyros but also wished the twats well.
I sat at traffic lights in Liverpool one November. There were kids in a cemetery to my left. Suddenly a powerful rocket flashed over my bonnet and disintegrated a shop window on the other side of the road. It probably have taken my head off.
Needless to say Merseyside police were not interested. Speak to the fire brigade la.

To be fair, and I don't like the bloke, Simon Jordan actually stood up for City. He said every team spends money and it was Pep that was the difference with us winning.
He did spoil it slightly by also saying if we don't win the quadruple it will be a failure.
Classic good cop/bad cop talksport. Transparent as anything.
Some Blues fell for it and rang in.

Do we have our daily ‘concern’ articles about slaves, state owned clubs, our 50 man squad, our £5b investment, oil money and the state of the game yet? It’s been 24 hours since I last saw some and I’m worried that I’ll forget the message.
Just check the HYS column on last nights game on the BBC Website.
There is plenty a Rag/Dipper hurting big time.

For those who haven't seen Pep's money comments it's here at 10.20:

I loved it.

I love listening to pep talk football.
He obviously loves his players. But If he posted some of his views about the players on this forum he would be told in no uncertain terms, to
"Get a new hobby," or "football is not for you"

The worse thing about the media is that they are the ones spouting off about a quadruple.
Not the club or us fans.
Then when we exit a competition (i'd obviously love it if we didnt this season) all the opposing fans particularly Rags and Dippers slag us off for being arrogant and slate us with "wheres your quad now you sick twats".
S
The media have done this now for a few seasons bar last year obviously, and I feel they are just trying to set us up for abuse.

But who knows one of these times we might just "repay the media's ...er faith" and actually do it.
Then who would be the sick twats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.