City_rabin

There were far more than a single tweet that was aimed at Rabin, and some of it was pretty pathetic.

The middle aged woman should hang her head in shame, she portrays herself as being whiter-than-white, in reality, she's a two-faced schemer, who, along with deliberately made troll accounts, have basically been harrassing him.

Rabin blocked the main instigators, hence the troll accounts being set up. Pretty sad behaviour on their parts.

At the moment he has no intention of returning.
Who was it Billy? PM if you want

I will respond as what you have interpreted as my position on the original post isn’t what you think it is. That’s my fault as I clearly didn’t articulate it well enough.
In a thread about a foreign City fan being attacked online because he is a foreign city fan you end your post with...

'If I’d have brought up in Ireland I’d be supporting a Gaelic football team, if I’d been brought up in the States it would be my local American football or basketball team. I can’t understand latching on to stuff that sometimes is on a different continent.

Sorry if that opinion offends.'

I was unaware that I could interpret that wrongly tbh.

The whole premise and success of English football is overseas TV rights. City have the CFG as a way of promotion. We are aiming for worldwide appeal.
I find it bizarre that anyone is outed or denigrated for being a city fan, not from Manchester or the uk, or have I missed something

The whole premise and success of English football is overseas TV rights. City have the CFG as a way of promotion. We are aiming for worldwide appeal.
I find it bizarre that anyone is outed or denigrated for being a city fan, not from Manchester or the uk, or have I missed something
Presumably having foreign owners as well as foreign players is also frowned upon?

I dont do tweeter but I guess this has something to do with City having fans from all around the round ?

It's very very small minded to think you can only be a City fan if you come from Manchester. Yes I think us from Manchester might find it hard to understand how someone with no ties to the City of Manchester can have just as strong feelings about City as a mancunian.I sort of get that.

But this isnt little old City anymore this is Big City on the world stage, with clubs all around the world. Little City is no more and we need to welcome our new fans as this is why our owners invested in City.

I like seeing kids in my area now wearing City shirts brings a smile to my face after years of never seeing another blue.

Personally I have always found non mancunian blues fine and are always interested in your stories. Be it from the 3rd division or the fact that we are now 5th generation blue but I guess some blues might have trouble with that as the last 3 generations dont have manc accent.

I am not saying all blues are great, nice people of course they arent, some are right knobheads. I worked on a golf course as head greenkeeper for 22 yrs I was really pleased that in my 22 year the club captain was a City fans (1st time) until the twat made me redundant !!.

I guess the bigger City grow the more knobheads will associate themselves with City.

You not need to be a manc to support City and anyone who says you do needs to give their head a wobble. And stop thinking small time.

Our owners want City to be a super power around the world , which means fans from all around the world.

Last edited:
I know what you mean about Maine Road. I hope you find your experience at The Etihad different.

On your final point I have to disagree with you. There are foreign fans and there are foreign fans. Your average foreign fan who buys a shirt to wear whilst watching it on satellite tv and trolling on social media platforms, I have no time for. There are plenty of blues who moved abroad and still follow from afar.

There is another section of supporters who get marginalised. Guys in there seventies who have gone to City their whole lives who don’t go on the internet as they are scared of computer viruses and get their online transactions hacked. I sort out their season ticket renewals for a couple of them. I have participated in club surveys that want to know which social media platforms you are active on, the inference being you be a good blue soldier online.

Do I hold their opinions in more regard to the monosyllabic YouTube comments on the official club channel posting stuff such as “How many likes I get is how many goals City will win by” nonsense?

Short answer is yes. Hop over to the transfer forum and see the posts from FCBarca who writes dewy eyed about Catalonia when he’s from Switzerland. There’s something mentally wrong with these people. If I’d have brought up in Ireland I’d be supporting a Gaelic football team, if I’d been brought up in the States it would be my local American football or basketball team. I can’t understand latching on to stuff that sometimes is on a different continent.

Sorry if that opinion offends.
Like it or not, the premier league is a worldwide sport.

Teams consist of players from all four corners of the world as are the managers and owners.

The EPL sell the tv rights across the globe. The teams get millions from this.
The days of local teams for local people have long gone.
You're notion that people should support a sport from their country of birth or residence is not offensive, just plain crazy..

@City_rabin thanks for everything you did putting those horrible bastards in their place and sticking up for the club. You'll always be a blue to me and if you're ever at a match when all this blows over I'll buy you a pint or whatever your tipple is.
Top man cheers.
I dont do twitter but i know this young rabin fella has been shutting up some of the wankers who slag City off for a while now. He can have a pint off me for that as well.

I know what you mean about Maine Road. I hope you find your experience at The Etihad different.

On your final point I have to disagree with you. There are foreign fans and there are foreign fans. Your average foreign fan who buys a shirt to wear whilst watching it on satellite tv and trolling on social media platforms, I have no time for. There are plenty of blues who moved abroad and still follow from afar.

There is another section of supporters who get marginalised. Guys in there seventies who have gone to City their whole lives who don’t go on the internet as they are scared of computer viruses and get their online transactions hacked. I sort out their season ticket renewals for a couple of them. I have participated in club surveys that want to know which social media platforms you are active on, the inference being you be a good blue soldier online.

Do I hold their opinions in more regard to the monosyllabic YouTube comments on the official club channel posting stuff such as “How many likes I get is how many goals City will win by” nonsense?

Short answer is yes. Hop over to the transfer forum and see the posts from FCBarca who writes dewy eyed about Catalonia when he’s from Switzerland. There’s something mentally wrong with these people. If I’d have brought up in Ireland I’d be supporting a Gaelic football team, if I’d been brought up in the States it would be my local American football or basketball team. I can’t understand latching on to stuff that sometimes is on a different continent.

Sorry if that opinion offends.
I spent a few years in Oldham growing up but it didn't stop me developing very strong feelings for Gabriella Sabatini, who is about as far away from Fitton Hill as you can get in every way,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.