Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly off topic (well very off topic) but pre takeover, and obviously pre Pep, what would have happened to potentially one of our future great players, Phil Foden?

Sadly I think the answer is he would have moved to a "Big 4" academy aka Ryan Wilson when he was 13 or 14 years old. How tragic would that have been!!

We have so much to be thankful for Blues. Unfortunately with fair play rules, it feels like it is impossible for this to happen to another club... Pity.

It also makes it unbelievable that some of the old school "Big 4" for all their advantages don't win more trophies. Those clubs have generally been mismanaged and/or bleed dry by their owners...

Shame :-)

I normally enjoy having Saturday morning kitchen on whilst I update my weeks work, just back ground noise most of the time. Last Saturday Munch a titty and a prick she works with (apparently) Charlie someone completely ruined the show. Pair of egotistical maniacs who talked over everyone, trying to be informed, funny and clever. They failed on all three counts, it was an embarrassment, pair of wankers.
I think Charlie is quite harmless but lacks the intelligence to be quick witted. He’s quiet wooden really and would more suit a newsreader role. He tried to hard to show he had a personality but tried too hard and came across and a bit of a knob. Can’t take to the other one.

I like Matt who presents this. Unless he’s a rag!

To click on it or not to click on it, that is the question.
Another twat who just doesn’t get it, it’s not our owners money, it’s what WE as a club earn that we spend as after WE were taken over the rules changed so OUR owner wasn’t able to spend his own money..... unlike Chelsea for example.
As for stock piling riches, each squad has 25 players, if we want to spend £40m on Ake that’s our business, just like it’s up to the rags if they want to spend £40m on Van Bleek.......

You got a blunt response because it's the same fucking boring questions
Yep. Once he's answered the same unimaginative, silly, bland question from the same reporter 50 times he's going to get sick of answering it. How about you do your fucking job Dunn and ask questions about the actual match.

For any lurking hacks, here’s an idea for an article ...start with a headline along the lines of ‘How Much Does a Trophy Cost?’
You can then do a formula for all of the ‘Big 6’ teams of the previous 10 years spend divided by the number trophies won. This will then give you a figure for cost per trophy. Then print a league table for which team gets best value for their money.
And my guess is, City will romp that league table too.
Chelsea are ahead on that one mate. Same trophies won more or less and less spent. We hopefully will catch them soon though.

We have less income than both United and Liverpool.
FFP means we can only spend what we get.
United have spent more on players since 2010
United have spent more on wages than us
United have spent more on agents fees
Liverpool could, but don't.
The only conclusion is we are better run and reinvest our money into the football.

Another twat who just doesn’t get it, it’s not our owners money, it’s what WE as a club earn that we spend as after WE were taken over the rules changed so OUR owner wasn’t able to spend his own money..... unlike Chelsea for example.
As for stock piling riches, each squad has 25 players, if we want to spend £40m on Ake that’s our business, just like it’s up to the rags if they want to spend £40m on Van Bleek.......
It's not that he 'doesn't get it', he literally doesn't care. He has (or has been given) his agenda and had probably already written an outline of what he was going to print. He no doubt thinks he was really smart in turning it around on Pep, whereas in reality anyone with an ounce of sense will see that Pep was taking the piss out of him and his ilk. It just makes Dunn look moronic to my eyes.

Isn’t Dunn a liverpool fan? Doesn’t he think that the dippers should have bought more than one decent centre back, cos losing the only one they ever had seems to have completely screwed their season, so what’s dafter having Nathan Ake as your fourth best centre back or having joe Gomez as your second best and Joel fucking Matip as your third best?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.