Stones
Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundogan
KDB
Sterling
Mahrez
Jesus/Foden

I think he has outed the history clubs ... already in the first half of the presser we have seen some bits and he started this after Monchengladbach game with we have more money line ...

He is going for them ... and I think Tixki, Khaldoon and co. are in on this to blow this wide open now ... prep work for when we go all out in summer - Messi - Halaand - Mbappe ... you know where it's heading ...

Looks like we all need to watch this space for the embargoed stuff at 10:30.......

looks like pep has finally had enough of the money jibes and all that they do putting him and his methods down. no one was talking about us in sept or oct or nov. now its all about money. a narrative has been building in the media since liverpool fizzled out and the whole definition of success being re-defined. and pep has had enough and probably set some right.

5-0 ollies dad will be brought back down to earth
I think we will have five good goal scoring chances at least. It should be five - nil.

West ham are not that good. But they have got a few decent results despite this.

They will go damage limitation and take Keown’s advice.
Launch the ball into the space vacated by cancelo and hope for the best.

I would be very surprised if we don’t see around 5 changes with Stones, KDB, Zinchenko, Fernandinho and Mahrez to come in. Torres may also get a start. Interesting thing will be whether key players like Cancelo, Gundogan and Dias start. Hopefully Aguero will get more time as well.

As ever, if we play as well we can, we win, however we’ll be tested. They’ve improved hugely this season. They’ll be very dangerous from set pieces with Antonio (who has decent record against us) & Soucek. They’re pretty solid with Rice protecting their back 4/5 (depending how they set up).

Usual caveats apply, we need to take our chances. Well as West Ham played earlier in the season we wasted a ton of opportunities, Sterling was through on goal twice but didn’t shoot either time. I really hope our decision making in the box is better than on Wednesday, we wasted an awful lot of good positions failing to shoot when chances arose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.