Pedro Porro

I thought Leeds have an obligation to buy Harrison. Surely he's worth more than 11 million.

19 match winning streak, hottest club in the world, managed by Pep freeeeeaaaaking Guardiola. Do tell me more about Angelino, Jason Denayer, and how some full back named Porro means something in the realm of things.

On the other hand, don't!

I don't know what having won 19 matches in a row have to do with selling players for too low a value, I really don't. But some people just really desperately want to bury their heads in the sand I guess. Don't mind me then

I don't know what having won 19 matches in a row have to do with selling players for too low a value, I really don't. But some people just really desperately want to bury their heads in the sand I guess. Don't mind me then
Because who gives a shit? We are very near the pinnacle of club football and you like to squabble over shit that ultimately doesn't matter. If it mattered we wouldn't be playing the football we currently are. I don't care if we don't get maximum value for Jack Harrison. This isn't my personal Football Manager save!

Pedro Porro has been really good in Portugal. Might be the best full back in the league. With that said, I don't think he's better than Walker and certainly not Cancelo. I'm okay with letting him go to Sporting for a low fee and a buyback. Let him develop in a good environment and if he continues to progress we can bring him back to take over for Walker.
I think we have a some sort of scouting agreement/partnership with Sporting though I could be wrong. Maybe Porro was part of the deal. I don't know.

Pedro Porro has been really good in Portugal. Might be the best full back in the league. With that said, I don't think he's better than Walker and certainly not Cancelo.
No 19 year-old in the world is better than Walker.

Just realised he's 21 and this is an old thread.

No 19 year-old in the world is better than Walker.
He's 21* but yeah I agree. I think it's the best option to keep him in a productive environment, in a team that usually plays european football and gives him game time. Walker is getting up older but still very good so there's no need for Porro right now.

No spot for him right now

Let him stay at Sporting to develop his game

If he continues this form, always just buy him back and let him compete for a role...if not sell him for a greater profit

We are in a position where we can take this kind of risk

He could go like Douglas Luiz / Angelino whereby he excels and we could potentially bring them back in (still not sure we'd actually go for Luiz, he's good but not City good)....but it could just as easily go the way of Iheanacho / Unal whereby they don't reach the level whereby the club think its smart to activate the buy back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.