Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

It’s been quite a while now.

But it’s just come to mind.

I’m still waiting for all those other hacked files on other football clubs in the PL, and across Europe, that Der Spiegel promised to publish.

I appreciate City winning at CAS was a huge blow to Der Spiegel’s reputation(and UEFA’s), and has made Der Spiegel think twice about publishing more hacked files on other football clubs. Especially those hacked files implicating UEFA’s European cartel football clubs.
Or maybe they have a letter from the legal eagles

I’m still waiting for all those other hacked files on other football clubs in the PL, and across Europe, that Der Spiegeleisen promised to publish.

I appreciate City winning at CAS was a huge blow to Der Spiegel’s reputation(and UEFA’s), and has made Der Speigel think twice about publishing more hacked files on other football clubs. Especially those hacked files implicating UEFA’s European cartel football clubs.
If you're waiting for them to publish any dirt about other clubs I think you could be waiting a long time mate.
As Khaldoon said "clear and organised"

I’m still waiting for all those other hacked files on other football clubs in the PL, and across Europe, that Der Spiegel promised to publish.

I appreciate City winning at CAS was a huge blow to Der Spiegel’s reputation(and UEFA’s), and has made Der Spiegel think twice about publishing more hacked files on other football clubs. Especially those hacked files implicating UEFA’s European cartel football clubs.
Around the time of the City articles or not long before them, they did publish articles on other clubs as far as I can remember. I'm sure there was something about tax issues regarding United's purchase of Martial. Perhaps something to do with the Pogba deal as well. Also, there were the Ronaldo rape allegations, plus an article about Wolves and their links to Mendes. That last one seemed to be a hatchet job similar to the one on us. The difference is, all those other articles disappeared into the ether as quick as they surfaced, whereas the City articles were milked for months and months by all and sundry with an agenda against the club. I wouldn't mind, but if these dickheads had bothered to read the articles properly they would've not only seen some pretty blatant racism but also a huge amount of bitterness towards the amount of money the Premier League clubs generate.

If you're waiting for them to publish any dirt about other clubs I think you could be waiting a long time mate.
As Khaldoon said "clear and organised"
Some of the dirt about other clubs like Benfica, Sporting, and Real Madrid has come out in the ongoing trial of Rui Pinto but so far it has been ignored by the UK media. The only coverage here has been the trial preview by BBC online last September which linked the case to City (even though none of the charges relate to City) and included this totally false and racist phrase about the leaked data:

"The data showed how wealthy Gulf Arab individuals and organisations now exercise strong influence over some top European clubs, as well as the role of offshore tax havens in football transactions."

Here is the full story still on their website complete with the offensive phrase about "Gulf arabs." They haven't removed it yet despite two complaints from me to the BBC and one to Offcom. Nor have they resolved the complaint.

This despicable coverage tells its own story about standards at the BBC.

Around the time of the City articles or not long before them, they did publish articles on other clubs as far as I can remember. I'm sure there was something about tax issues regarding United's purchase of Martial. Perhaps something to do with the Pogba deal as well. Also, there were the Ronaldo rape allegations, plus an article about Wolves and their links to Mendes. That last one seemed to be a hatchet job similar to the one on us. The difference is, all those other articles disappeared into the ether as quick as they surfaced, whereas the City articles were milked for months and months by all and sundry with an agenda against the club. I wouldn't mind, but if these dickheads had bothered to read the articles properly they would've not only seen some pretty blatant racism but also a huge amount of bitterness towards the amount of money the Premier League clubs generate.
They probably are racists too when it comes to the middle east.

Some of the dirt about other clubs like Benfica, Sporting, and Real Madrid has come out in the ongoing trial of Rui Pinto but so far it has been ignored by the UK media. The only coverage here has been the trial preview by BBC online last September which linked the case to City (even though none of the charges relate to City) and included this totally false and racist phrase about the leaked data:

"The data showed how wealthy Gulf Arab individuals and organisations now exercise strong influence over some top European clubs, as well as the role of offshore tax havens in football transactions."

Here is the full story still on their website complete with the offensive phrase about "Gulf arabs." They haven't removed it yet despite two complaints from me to the BBC and one to Offcom. Nor have they resolved the complaint.

This despicable coverage tells its own story about standards at the BBC.
Cheers for the info mate, very interesting.
It's not like an organisation that covered up for nonces and paedophiles to distort anything or make negative and racist comments about middle eastern ownership or investment now is it???

Cheers for the info mate, very interesting.
It's not like an organisation that covered up for nonces and paedophiles to distort anything or make negative and racist comments about middle eastern ownership or investment now is it???
The Footy Leaks data leak included billions of items, most were hacked from the Doyen Sports agency and involved their clients who are all across the world. The Agency is owned by a group of people from Kazakstan and they are based in Istanbul, Turkey. They have links to businesses and shell companies all over the world, mostly in Europe. In fact they have far more links with Eastern Europe than the Gulf region.
As far as I am aware none of the 90 plus charges against Pinto are even linked to the Middle East region. And yet the BBC thought fit to publish a story mentioning City near the top followed by an unsourced claim that the data involved: "Gulf Arab individuals." That is as racist as it gets. They have not mentioned the ethnic origins or nationality of anyone else. Even if it was true (it's not) how are someone's ethnic origins relevant?
The Pinto hearing has been running for five months now and the BBC has not published a single paragraph on it...perhaps because the evidence doesn't back up their biased position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.