Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

Really!? That does surprise we why. Talk about niche. I might have a listen in though, just out of curiosity.
They seem to have had the usual diversity changes and guests aren't all crayon pushers. Think it was Clinton Morrison last Sunday, although there's no way he could be any worse than the usual media morons.

never watched it but read about it on here !!

anyone missing it ?

would have been fun i guess with their excuses for the dippers and getting all giddy about utd ?! but on the other hand i havent heard or seen much from the knobheads that were on there, so best keep it off air.

never watched it but read about it on here !!

anyone missing it ?

would have been fun i guess with their excuses for the dippers and getting all giddy about utd ?! but on the other hand i havent heard or seen much from the knobheads that were on there, so best keep it off air.
These were the same people that were writing the column inches in the newspapers.

The same detail is still there, their faces have just been erased from our screens.

Was always worth watching when Samuel was on. North Croft not bad.

when snobs like Lawton was on it was a turn off. The worst was ms rudd

they rather diluted it in the last years when they started having lesser knowns on.

It has produced some brilliant quotable moments in recent years “250 grand a week for yayey toure someone’s having a laugh”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.