WW2 UXB in Exeter becomes XB

Should be played extensively in our media 2bh, it's the closest our generation will get to the tiniest semblance of what something like that is like for the people we bomb overseas. The "oh shit...fuck me" sums it up for me, that's what we do all too frequently only we don't evacuate the homes first and don't rebuild them afterwards.

Imagine that dropping on your house in the Blitz.

Should be played extensively in our media 2bh, it's the closest our generation will get to the tiniest semblance of what something like that is like for the people we bomb overseas. The "oh shit...fuck me" sums it up for me, that's what we do all too frequently only we don't evacuate the homes first and don't rebuild them afterwards.

Imagine that dropping on your house in the Blitz.
If our regime starts thinning out the herd based on what version of a fairytale sections believe, in horrendous ways I would quite welcome bombs from public spirited nations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.