United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the last 5 season under pep we scored a shit load of goals from inside the box. but the pen shouts and the VAR soft pens we got was poor for a team scoring over 90 to 100 goals a season. i think it was the season we won the title and league cup 2nd season under pep. it was shocking the amount of pens we got turned down by the officials and sterling got called out for diving ?
One thing you can say about City, unlike the rags, we don't cheat.

I like the league tables that show the distance between the teams.

62 Man City
50 Man Utd
49 Leicester
45 West Ham
44 Chelsea
43 Liverpool
40 Everton
39 Tottenham, Villa
37 Arsenal
35 Leeds
34 Wolves
33 Palace
30 Southampton
28 Burnley
26 Brighton, Newcastle
23 Fulham
17 West Brom
11 Sheff Utd

Liverpool are now only 1 point closer to us than the relegation zone.

I was an advocate of #SOO, but after yesterday when Ole blamed Txiki for posting stuff about Slabhead on Chelsea’s website, he can go and fuck himself
I've never been an advocate of that little shite.

I've wanted to see him get the sack from day one.

I don't get the argument that eventually they'll stumble across the "right" manager.

No they won't. That club is finished. The only hope they've got is when Ferguson dies.

As long as he remains there staring down on whichever manager of the day is in post the club is doomed.

My take on this is that they have had a number of decisions go against them that previously they were likely to have benefitted from. That's not to say that they have been unlucky, it's just that they have been called out for the decisions they receive.

Don't let any of this fool you, things were getting so blatant that the powers that be had little option other than to allow some of the 50/50 decisions to go against them.

Just wait, I am fully expecting some dodgy decisions to now start going for the Rags and they will point to examples like this to justify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.