United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine. My. Surprise.

What the fuck did they have to review!! It was said live on TV , they didn’t need to get a lip reader in ffs.... I, like you, aren’t surprised by this one little bit... they will always hold sway over the officials in this country while Riley is in charge.

The bit where he says “It’s not right is it, you know” then points his finger - thought he was going to go full Keegan. Not sure if he reigned himself in or simply forgot what the fuck he was on about.

Between him and Lukey it was an embarrassing watch.

Zero self-awareness.
Brilliant.

On sky bet we are 9/4 to take a penalty they are 11/2
we are 3/1 to score a penalty they are 13/2
we are 10/1 to miss a penalty they are 20/1

They are bigger odds than I thought they'd be

its under the Team header near the bottom of the page

My take on this is that they have had a number of decisions go against them that previously they were likely to have benefitted from. That's not to say that they have been unlucky, it's just that they have been called out for the decisions they receive.

Don't let any of this fool you, things were getting so blatant that the powers that be had little option other than to allow some of the 50/50 decisions to go against them.

Just wait, I am fully expecting some dodgy decisions to now start going for the Rags and they will point to examples like this to justify it.
Exactly the same thing happened to Klopp. He was so used to getting dodgy decisions from the powers that be it became expected. when, all of a sudden, those decisions didn’t come then it was unbelievable that he was being treated the same as everybody else. Even worse for Klopp, the decisions then favoured United which led to his outburst as he realised how the PL worked.

Same now for OGS, been getting decisions, some ridiculous, since this time last year and he is now shocked when he doesn’t get them and, once now they’ve had multiple decisions go against them, in their minds anyway, you get outbursts like we seen yesterday.

All in line with PL policy of controlling the game.

On sky bet we are 9/4 to take a penalty they are 11/2
we are 3/1 to score a penalty they are 13/2
we are 10/1 to miss a penalty they are 20/1

They are bigger odds than I thought they'd be

its under the Team header near the bottom of the page
To be fair the odds on missing penalties are generous in our favour if anything lol! Say what you want about them, but they are experts in getting and scoring penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.