TV Series

Married at first sight AUSTRALIA!!!

Watching it with my Mom who is dying soon from Parkinson's. Every 1 hour episode lasts at least 2 hours as we pause to discuss it. She can only barely be heard now as her mouth doesn't really work properly anymore. There are 40 episodes. I only started maybe 10 back and she was able to talk then so each episode would take nearly 3 hours. We are 2 episodes from the end and hoping we get there. Beware - it's awful. Truely awful. Lol . But for me it's probably my favourite show ever. :-)

After seeing it recommended on here, I’m currently watching 4 Blocks. Watched 3 episodes and it’s very good so far.

Dont f**k with cats. Had no idea what it was, just selected it and pressed play.
Fucked up. These killers are absolute cowards, delusions of grandeure, yet they pray on the weak or vulnerable. Cowards.

Binge watching Luther. I had it down as yet another british cop drama like Inspector Morse, The Sweeney or Taggart or something, but gave it a go after a bird at work recomended it several times. Its brilliant, not suprised to see it in the bluemoon top 100.

i watched the first 3 episodes of Years and Years (BBC, 2019) last spring and completely forgot about it and just finished the subsequent 3 episodes this week. It's got some interesting points, and some things are a bit silly, but one interesting bit was a passing reference to a killer animal flu that had taken hold in the UK.

Binge watching Luther. I had it down as yet another british cop drama like Inspector Morse, The Sweeney or Taggart or something, but gave it a go after a bird at work recomended it several times. Its brilliant, not suprised to see it in the bluemoon top 100.
Cracking programme and made my top 20 easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.