Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you City hating tw@t!

Paid the stitched up UEFA fine.Not banned by UEFA. Complied with FFP. Accounts checked every year by UEFA and the PL. UEFA then tried to reopen the original case, even though their own rules stat they can't. And CAS ruled in favour of City over UEFA.

Tell the whole truth for once you........(fill in as appropriate)

1-E1-A7-F38-D366-4156-9675-E74-D18-C78-FB8.jpg

These losers are now on plan D regarding City as plan A (make new rules to stop us), plan B (steal and fake emails to ban us) and plan C (damage our brand as much as possible) have all (mostly) failed.

Plan D is........pay any media twats prepared to whore themselves to keep a negative slant about us in the public domain, mainly via social media, and lets face it, there are plenty willing to abandon their professional integrity to do a bit of paid whoring on social media.

Some of the poor darlings are upset at having to fend off criticism too, if you cant take it......dont be a whore.

Re the excellent Howard Hockin article. I worked for many years with the atypical armchair red plastic. often away for months at a time on assignment I only saw him at work every 9 months or so. For a good while his screen save was that Utd trophy presentation shot - the one with David May on the ladder. He took every opportunity to land the digs and blows. One day after City’s rise and the red demise I was in the office alongside him and noticed that his screensaver had changed to a shot the England Rugby team who were in their pomp. When I challenged him he said that he was never really interested in football and rugby was his sport of choice. i began to rib him with some effort and for several months every time a British team did well I sent him an image along with a suggestion that he change his screenshot and allegiance. The images included the English Ladies hockey team, curling rowing and bowling teams. He didn’t seem to get the humour and eventually left our workplace. I like to think that I contributed to him leaving. Plastic reds are just that.. flimsy. Enjoy current times - turn the heat on them and they wither away. Never be worried that the wheel will turn. We have years of conditioning, can take the barbs and will stand by our team.
Years of conditioning,,,,,, exactly that Blue

No, you City hating tw@t!

Paid the stitched up UEFA fine.Not banned by UEFA. Complied with FFP. Accounts checked every year by UEFA and the PL. UEFA then tried to reopen the original case, even though their own rules stat they can't. And CAS ruled in favour of City over UEFA.

Tell the whole truth for once you........(fill in as appropriate)

1-E1-A7-F38-D366-4156-9675-E74-D18-C78-FB8.jpg
Harris should just sit back and be happy his team are fluking, fouling and diving their way back into the CL when they should be scrapping for a Europa League place.

Asking for a friend....on a normal fan attending match day what entrance do our friends in the media use? And what time do they usually enter, just incase my friend would like to say hello and thank them for their fantastic coverage of City? :)
Tell your friend to get there early if he wants any autographs...
Normally inside at 1.30 to stuff themselves after picking up their credentials at the City @ Home office and then entering via a door just to the side of the main entrance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.