Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on Pep's team selection imho, that said, I wouldn't even try to second guess the team he will pick.
We saw what happened last weekend. It wasn't good even though we got the win. On the day, there were at least a couple of the players who weren't anywhere near the level required (for whatever reason). The substitutions worked.
I am struggling to work out who the weak players in the squad are?

Wolves have some great players in Neto, Traore and the other one. If my memory is right, yeah yeah, KDB completely took Traore out of the match last time we played em. Cutting off any and all balls heading his way from their central defence.
Full backs being solid defensively is a must as well and Walker would be my choice on the right. I don't think doing the 'full back as midfielder' thing will work that well against these.
Up the other end we've got the talent to frighten the life out of any defence and you could take your pick from any seven for a start.

3-1 Foden last goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.