Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you City hating tw@t!

Paid the stitched up UEFA fine.Not banned by UEFA. Complied with FFP. Accounts checked every year by UEFA and the PL. UEFA then tried to reopen the original case, even though their own rules stat they can't. And CAS ruled in favour of City over UEFA.

Tell the whole truth for once you........(fill in as appropriate)

1-E1-A7-F38-D366-4156-9675-E74-D18-C78-FB8.jpg
Harris is so dishonest. He knows that CAS cleared us totally of any unfair funding and we were only fined for "not co-operating with the investigation." He knows that we admitted not co-operating with the investigation because we issued a press release half way through the process saying we would bypass the investigation and go straight to CAS. Harris knows that the reason we did that was because the investigation had been compromised by damaging leaks from a corrupt member of the committee. But he chooses not to mention the full context. He is a disgrace

Tell your friend to get their early if he wants any autographs...
Normally inside at 1.30 to stuff themselves after picking up their credentials at the City @ Home office and then entering via a door just to the side of the main entrance
Great cheers mate I’ll let my friend know.

Maybe we should all let our friends know in time for the first game back, we can give our media pals a real “hand” as they enter the stadium to show our appreciation for their recent and constant in depth coverage of City.

Harris is so dishonest. He knows that CAS cleared us totally of any unfair funding and we were only fined for "not co-operating with the investigation." He knows that we admitted not co-operating with the investigation because we issued a press release half way through the process saying we would bypass the investigation and go straight to CAS. Harris knows that the reason we did that was because the investigation had been compromised by damaging leaks from a corrupt member of the committee. But he chooses not to mention the full context. He is a disgrace
I hate this smarmy lying ****, I hope he gets his from somebody one day.

I presume he gets a press pass to our games, if so I'd love it if he rocked up for the game just to be declined at the door for ultimate embarrassment and in front of his other wanker pals.

I have a valid pass...

REVOKED, now on your bike son.

BBC pl page right now; All i can see is ''100% Nailed on Penalty'' all over the fucking place.
This is building up to a repeat of utd v arsenal,the infamous match where utd kicked Wengers soft touch of a team to bits,ref let them do it
and as a result utd ended arsenals record breaking unbeaten run.
Rooney fell over in the box and earned a penalty.
Gary effing neville was a disgrace that day ,but nowhere near as bad as the ref.

He not only knows full well about the leaks but he also knows who leaked them seeing as his employers Associated Press were one of the organisations they were sent to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.