Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep: “The #PL table says Wolves and Nuno are not having as good as season this year as they have for the last two... But they should never be underestimated. Of all the teams we’ve played in my time in England they’ve made life as difficult for us as anybody

Pep Guardiola: “There will be some [changes] tonight. You can’t play every three/four days and travel to Europe without it taking its toll, needing the whole squad. What I love, amongst many things about these players at #ManCity, is that they have an incredible team spirit

“On and off the pitch they have great relationships, and everyone contributes. Of course, they all want to play every week – I was the same when I was a player – but they cannot. They understand that sometimes it is better to rest and wait for the next match

“We’ve reflected on how we can do better and tonight we try to solve that. Then we’ll rest for a day or so and prepare for the derby against
@ManUtd
. This is how it must be. Never looking too far ahead, always with just one game [the next] in mind

I don't see why we would beat Spurs, Chelsea, Everon and Liverpool and then choke against Wolves. They are clearly not firing and are not the team from last year.

Traore might cause us a few problems but I don't see this defence conceeding many goals. It doesn't matter who we play, our game is stronger than theirs. It's really as simple as that.

We will definitely score 1 more goal than they will.
Anything can happen in individual games. If they play well, a game against a mid table or bottom half Prem team is harder than a game against a top side, if they play poorly.

I thought Sheff Utd and West Ham have been out toughest games since this run started. One’s cut adrift at the bottom of the league and the other isn’t a so-called “Big6” side. Sheffield at home was a tougher game to win than Liverpool away.

Likely to be another grind-game management key, lots of controlled possession and probing, being wary of the break away. 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.