Wolves (H) Post Match Thread

I dont want to come across like a ****...But along with a few others on here I can safely say I'm done with football after this season is out I'm knocking it on the head.
I can't deal with VAR anymore, Have we actually ever got a VAR decision in our favour?

Tonight alone
Laporte was onside
I couldn't celebrate Gabby goal!

Even for Gabby goal they started the line at Semedo belly button.

FUCK OFF YOUR CORRUPT BASTARDS!

I love Manchester City with all my heart, I love our fans meeting up pre match and on here chatting football, I love our owners, Our manager...Everything about us.

I just hate football.

Tonight well in blues the fight, the football, the determination, the setbacks we show courage and desire I fucking love you all for that.

All together now. You can shove your fucking pixels up your arse..

Rule out one, rule out two, we'll still score you fake line fools.

One observation, people started getting impatient for changes around the 70th minute... we had them against the wall from that moment on, constant pressure and very few breaks in play. That's how you tire an opponent out, not by giving them a minute's to catch their breath, regroup and reorganise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.