Wolves (H) Post Match Thread

showing pep go mental when raheem lost it first half and, interestingly, behind him you can see the new guy calming telling him to relax.

When the commentator said Traore had no goals and no assists this season, was anybody else convinced he would pop up with the winner?

Typical City never really leaves your brain does it...
tbh for me "typical city "was alive and strong as I stood there in the stands frozen to the spot against qpr feeling sick as Edin equalised ( a similar feeling at wembly when horlock equalised)... then 93:20 Sergio exorcised the typical city demon inside me and it has never returned since

To say people are slagging Kev is a bit disingenuous.
He’s not up to speed yet and we all know it. He looks a yard off the pace. Even when he’s not up to his normal level he can still pull some magic out of the bag. He’s a special player.
But I agree with those that think he is slowing us down a bit, but listening to Pep, I think he wants that at times.
Just at the moment Kev looks like he needs to get back to match fitness.

I wonder will he be started against United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.