Man of the Match Wolverhampton Wanderers PL (H)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Humour? It wasn’t humorous to begin with, continually coming out with the same shit doesn’t exactly split the fucking sides does it?
That you are not able to see that it’s actually fans showing Mahrez some appreciation after he’s been proving us wrong quite often recently is beyond me. It’s a little bit of love to the player, just like Plodri and FFS 2 (Gundo) after they are also having fantastic seasons. I promise you that no one calls Mahrez FFS with bad intent here tonight. Unbelievable that someone can be as dry and angry after a game when we are storming against a 3rd PL title in 4 years.

That you are not able to see that it’s actually fans showing Mahrez some appreciation after he’s been proving us wrong quite often recently is beyond me. It’s a little bit of love to the player, just like Plodri and FFS 2 (Gundo) after they are also having fantastic seasons. I promise you that no one calls Mahrez FFS with bad intent here tonight. Unbelievable that someone can be as dry and angry after a game when we are storming against a 3rd PL title in 4 years.
It’s fucking boring and it’s born of an insult, sad as fuck

Was a toss - up between Mahrez and Len for me until Mahrez grabbed it with his late goal.
Both had great games at opposite ends of the spectrum. Mahrez's delicate, balanced attacking play was matched by Len's solid, battling defending display.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.