Offside judgement (Laporte v Wolves)

It may be the quality of the image but it looks like the line is under the foot of the Wolves player, rather than at the end of the boot (goal side) . I guess the Wolves player also has no studs in his boot!

It will do to be fair due to that camera angle.

I knew there would be a thread on this, it was a fucking ridiculous decision and so obviously onside. You could tell instantly on the replay that the defender‘s heel was playing Laporte on, they just tweaked it to whatever was necessary to disallow the goal.

Bottom line though, easiest way to get rid of all this, as it always has been, is to either switch it to purely the feet or give a margin of error as advantage to the attacker.

Just got to get consistency, pure and simple. We haven’t been dicked much recently so not going to complain too heavily, and we’ve seen other top teams suffer from wank decisions too.

frustrating, i cant see why it cant just be clear daylight between the forward and defender, then its black and white. currently its almost impossible to be level as your bodies would have to be aligned.

The lines are not on the floor and it warps the perspective.

He would have probably been given the benefit if not flagged, and the lines move an inch each either way. From that pic you can score with the bottom of your tricep now, it was armpit last season, and a short sleeve at the start of this season, now a very baggy fit is used it seems. It is a bit like below the belt when the boxer pulls his shorts up to his armpits, it is bollocks basing it on on clothing which can be any fit.

Can’t wait for a goal to be ruled out because the torso of one player is 2inches thicker than another’s.

I'm waiting for a 'hand of Rod' moment.
jiRWjSH.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.