Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, from social media and media comments pages, even from opposition fan forums I have a feeling all that oil money shite is getting boring for the average fan. There is still the tribalism obvs,and the media themselves keep pumping this negative shite out but I get the feeling city are the lesser of two evils after lfc won last year.

The amateurish fanboy types who riddle the media nowadays have just two things to look forward to now.
A: If/when we get cheated out of the Corruption League this season
B: When Pep leaves.

The said genius and Monica Carss-Frisk have ruined their shallow lives.

C. When the Sheikh gets bored and sells up.

A blatant and egregious lie from the north west football correspondent of The Times.

If the writer had any sense he would be asking the question why a club with bigger revenues than City can’t get near them in the league? The dividends their owners take out and the management of their loan repayments would be the answer to that at a guess?

Tbh, from social media and media comments pages, even from opposition fan forums I have a feeling all that oil money shite is getting boring for the average fan. There is still the tribalism obvs,and the media themselves keep pumping this negative shite out but I get the feeling city are the lesser of two evils after lfc won last year.
It's usually from someone who is clearly using a false name, pretending to type broken English and finishes with 'man u is best team ever', cue a load of angry replies! I've not heard a genuine opposition fan go on about oil money for some time, because as you say it is boring and no longer a tag to use.

A blatant and egregious lie from the north west football correspondent of The Times.

Poor little old united, only spent 700 million on players in the last 4/5 years and the highest wage bill in the history of english football, but lets pedal a myth they are cant afford to spend like City. Fucking pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.