Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
man (woman) of the match for me was Georgia Stanway, seemed to be everywhere
She was, but I found her quite frustrating with her decision making, and she was guilty of giving the ball away.

I found much of the game frustrating after the whirlwind start, we were getting in behind them on both sides for 15 minutes, then stopped trying, stopped the good movement, and just played it in front of them and let them sit deep. I thought Kelly's influence was the best of the team, until she was moved to the left.

She was, but I found her quite frustrating with her decision making, and she was guilty of giving the ball away.

I found much of the game frustrating after the whirlwind start, we were getting in behind them on both sides for 15 minutes, then stopped trying, stopped the good movement, and just played it in front of them and let them sit deep. I thought Kelly's influence was the best of the team, until she was moved to the left.
Stanway give it away once or twice but wasn't the worst, but one thing about her , she's a battler and I thought she was one of the few (Weir and Chloe Kelly also) that took the game to Fiorentina. But sometime after a good run of games you get a bad one , so hopefully this was the one !

Kelly was WOTM for me. Yes she was quiet in the 2nf half but she was tremendous in the first 45 and put the third on a plate for Mewis IIRC.

Hemp always seems to play well these days and Stanway put in a fine shift. White was excellent in the box but her link up play is very ordinary, so I prefer it when she stays up front.

I think the problem is who she replaces, but we can't have a talent like that going to waste imho.
Can’t see her sticking around to keep the bench warm. I hope the manager knows what he’s doing because she’s a world class player.

Stanway give it away once or twice but wasn't the worst, but one thing about her , she's a battler and I thought she was one of the few (Weir and Chloe Kelly also) that took the game to Fiorentina. But sometime after a good run of games you get a bad one , so hopefully this was the one !
Weir has great forward thrust doesn’t she? Kelly incisive too. Really enjoy watching them both.

Weir has great forward thrust doesn’t she? Kelly incisive too. Really enjoy watching them both.
I was hoping for a ball just to fall right for her to it one . Like I said, I wasn't sure why she when off , she was one of our better players I thought. Not having a at her but thought Coombs was having a quiet game and that's the one I would of took off .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.