Guardiola interview with Rio Ferdinand

Big fan of Rio (dare i say it). Watched a couple of months ago some documentary about his wife's death. And how he dealt with it. Was a good watch.

As for the interview, Loved the part about Pep saying he felt we could still play better "with some new players". And that's why he signed a new contract. That's a big hint about transfers isn't it? :) Haaland, Mbappe, Messi incoming.....

Big fan of Rio (dare i say it). Watched a couple of months ago some documentary about his wife's death. And how he dealt with it. Was a good watch.

As for the interview, Loved the part about Pep saying he felt we could still play better "with some new players". And that's why he signed a new contract. That's a big hint about transfers isn't it? :) Haaland, Mbappe, Messi incoming.....
Did Rio mention how often he cheated on said wife?
A fucking self absorbed hypocrite and a sorry excuse for a man

Last edited:
Did Rio mention how often he cheated on said wife, even when she was ill?
A fucking self absorbed hypocrite and a sorry excuse for a man

I can't believe how many people got suckered in by that complete work of fiction masquerading as a documentary. I won't say what else I think about how he portrayed that tragic situation, it'll just get me in trouble, but the bloke is an absolute weapon.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.