Is Bluemoon the most well known forum?

I thought it was called blue moan!

A forum full of plastic citeh manc fans who couldn’t find nor indeed fill the emptyhad and only support the club since it’s plastic inception in 2008.

Might aswell be Celtic:)

Fair point, however I maintain that others Clubs forums do not crop up in the mainstream media, BMF does
Could it not just be that you notice when Bluemoon is mentioned? Or, could it be that you read/watch mainstream media that involves City more than any other club?
I'm not saying you're wrong, I have no idea, but I would imagine an Arsenal fan has come across their own forum (whatever it's called) more than any other.

I'd say RAWK and Ragcafe is pretty well-known, in regards to football fan forums.

I do think aesthetically we have one of the more 'cleaner' looking forums, comparatively with RAWK and the Caf. No ugly profile pictures that take up the whole screen, no irrelevant signatures that take up the whole screen, just focusing on what's important on the forum - the discussions. Think that contributes to the popularity.

And many of those journos post that we are mad. Coming from the likes of Delooney, I take that as a compliment.
Well despite its faults, many posters from this place absolutely ran rings around about 99.9999% of the mainstream media over everything from Pep’s appointment and signings like Silva, Tevez, Nasri, to the entire FFP CAS case. They were told but they didn't want to listen

You are a City fan demonstrating confirmation bias. It’s a bit like when you buy a new car and you suddenly notice all the ones the same on the road.

All clubs have forums. Blue moon is the best and biggest City one though and very well run and moderated.
Just wish we could have more than 4 posts on every page!

I'm on here all the time, I am aware of Ragcafe and Rawk but only through BMF, I have never visited those sites and have no intention of doing so.
I couldn't name another site from any other Club.

BMF is known in the media, across social media has regular posters from fans of other clubs and today I noticed a Twitter ad from Paddy Power referring to it.

Is this usual or is BMF the world champion of forums?
How much did it cost to set up this forum?

Was it more than 50 million

I'm on here all the time, I am aware of Ragcafe and Rawk but only through BMF, I have never visited those sites and have no intention of doing so.
I couldn't name another site from any other Club.

BMF is known in the media, across social media has regular posters from fans of other clubs and today I noticed a Twitter ad from Paddy Power referring to it.

Is this usual or is BMF the world champion of forums?
is that you Ric?

Not sure if it’s the most well known forum but it’s definitely the most user friendly one I’ve seen (hats off to Ric). I have a look on Rawk and redcafe sometimes and they’re a nightmare to navigate through especially on a phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.