Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
How pathetic does it sound when a grown man, a professional pundit, calls players by their first names like they're a best mate or a son, see Carragher and referring to Alexander-Arnold as "Trent" - what a twunt.
Its fuckin sickening,they only do it with the dippers & Utd....

They shouldn’t have spit on dipper games. All his summery is done from dipper point of view. Opposition score a goal and it’s all about how the defence could do better. Same with fouls, never heard him call out mane or salah for diving. Same with rat boy on rag games although to a lesser extent.
He called both Mane and Salah out for diving in their game against Everton a few weeks ago.

Still a prick though

Totally agree with this. I used to work in W Yorks and had some great friends who were Leeds fans. This was when we were at our lowest ebb, mid to late 90s, and whilst the piss taking was remorseless, it was good natured and never smug.

They were absolutely bat shit crazy about Leeds, I mean crazy about them and they taught this old fool a thing or two about hating Manchester United. The hatred is visceral.
Don't think anybody could teach me anything about hating the rags. I was born that way.

This is all about VAR.
The rules are being changed to suit VAR. Did we have any of this nonsense before VAR? Handballs and Offside definitions having to be continually changed through the course of a season?
All because of micro analysis. All because of VAR.
The biggest myth is that offside is definitive.
You are either onside or off. Bag of shite.
Depends which frame they choose and which camera angle they choose to determine contact for the pass.
Neither aspect is covered by Prem League tutorial.
Offside is not definitive and never can be.
So fck off with the City would not have had two goals shite...
I want to celebrate goals again.
I want my game back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.