Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree Ric. It’s misleading. And done on purpose.

The big stories will now be all about the historical battle for CL qualification. As City has ruined the title race.
Too right it’s done on purpose!

there was never any of this last season when the bus wreckers was romping away
-just a list of what records they were about to break !

and guess what ?
They broke one !

‘most home win in a season! Which they only got a share of anyway

They will ignore us now rather than comment

and I for one fuc*kin love it !

Sergio Aguero: Is Argentine entering final months of Manchester City career?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56257193

Top of the league are we?
Why the fuck are they doing this. We all know Sergio is waning. His time with us is nearly up. We have been using his time when he was injured to experiment. He may stay another year but he will from on only play a bit part. What the media write does not affect me or get me pissed off as every one on here knows Sergios career is coming to an end. Now fuck off Stone or whatever sad rag that wrote it. I will give you a tip Stonsie get some lbuforen gel and massage well into your neck, as it eases the pain off you horrible scrotes looking up the table at us.

Too right it’s done on purpose!

there was never any of this last season when the bus wreckers was romping away
-just a list of what records they were about to break !

and guess what ?
They broke one !

‘most home win in a season! Which they only got a share of anyway

They will ignore us now rather than comment

and I for one fuc*kin love it !
Surely ‘most Liver Buildings accidentally (but not accidentally) set on fire’ is now a record they hold?

The bitterness, contempt and actual small time mentality these big corporations like Sky and the Pedo Protection Corporation have for City is absolutely hilarious. Their bitter tears fuel my tremendous libido.
It’s extremely pathetic by Sky, I wish we would give such companies the same treatment Ferguson used to give to match of the day.

This is all about VAR.
The rules are being changed to suit VAR. Did we have any of this nonsense before VAR? Handballs and Offside definitions having to be continually changed through the course of a season?
All because of micro analysis. All because of VAR.
The biggest myth is that offside is definitive.
You are either onside or off. Bag of shite.
Depends which frame they choose and which camera angle they choose to determine contact for the pass.
Neither aspect is covered by Prem League tutorial.
Offside is not definitive and never can be.
So fck off with the City would not have had two goals shite...
I want to celebrate goals again.
I want my game back!!!
Spot on and this is the main reason why I was dead against VAR right from the very beginning. Football is not about the tiniest little details, the game doesn't lend itself to exact decisions in terms of millimetres and inches, it's too fast paced a game for that. In the past if it looked level it was given as onside. Now if it looks level, VAR will freeze it, zoom in and realise that someone's toenail is slightly off or they've got a big nose so they're offside. This is farcical and ruining the offside rule.

There has to be some margin for error even if it's only tiny. I'm sick of hearing the phrase "letter of the law". If a player has gained a significant advantage by being beyond the last defender then give it offside. If not then don't. What advantage did Laporte gain the other night? If you have to zoom in, draw lines and STILL spend 2 minutes looking at it then it's not an obvious offside is it?

VAR is trying to make everything exact and perfect and it's taken away any little bit of common sense the game once had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.