Cadbury Chocolate

Bournville old jamaica is the dogs.
then its wispa.
big into cream egges now too. Especually as theyre creamy again. It seems they went through a period where the middle was coagulated, not runny.
Do they still make old Jamaica? Used to love it

I prefer dark chocolate, 70% cocoa or greater, but the dairy milk chocolate from Cadbury Ireland is better than most I’ve tasted.
The Coolock factory produces Wispa, Flake, Crunchie and Moro still I think.
I love Belgian chocolate too but for factory produced chocolate you can’t go wrong with Cadbury.

I don’t consider Hershey to be chocolate at all. I don’t know what it is, but it doesn’t taste like chocolate.

I prefer dark chocolate, 70% cocoa or greater, but the dairy milk chocolate from Cadbury Ireland is better than most I’ve tasted.
The Coolock factory produces Wispa, Flake, Crunchie and Moro still I think.
I love Belgian chocolate too but for factory produced chocolate you can’t go wrong with Cadbury.

I don’t consider Hershey to be chocolate at all. I don’t know what it is, but it doesn’t taste like chocolate.
It's like flavoured lard.

Cadburys are no different than anyone else. Rowntrees made lovely chocolate as did Terry's. Old established firms get bought out and new owners soon announce a' New Improved Recipe'. The choccy goodness gets replaced with palm sugar and the only thing improved are their profit margins.

Cadburys chocolate is still pretty decent IMO, but nowhere near as good as it used to be. As for Galaxy, I think it's absolutely cheap low grade cocoa quality that leaves a claggy feeling in the mouth.

Galaxy hasn’t been as good since they changed the shape of the squares to those weird squirly shapes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.