The Pro Road Cycling Thread

Strade Bianchi today on the white dusty Italian tracks. Has grown in status so much I now think of it as the unofficial sixth monument.
Van Der Poel vs Van Art vs Alaphillipe, it has all 3 of them lined up today. Just needs Sagan for the full set, but his season delayed due to covid. TdF winner Pog is there, but I think Roglic is missing.
Anyway, should be a great race.

Strade Bianchi today on the white dusty Italian tracks. Has grown in status so much I now think of it as the unofficial sixth monument.
Van Der Poel vs Van Art vs Alaphillipe, it has all 3 of them lined up today. Just needs Sagan for the full set, but his season delayed due to covid. TdF winner Pog is there, but I think Roglic is missing.
Anyway, should be a great race.

One of my favourite one day races. The field today is possibly the strongest the race has ever had.

I am particularly interested to see how Pidcock gets on. He's still learning but looks so strong in Omloop and KBK last weekend.

Never thought I would ever say this but Mollema could be the dark horse.

One of my favourite one day races. The field today is possibly the strongest the race has ever had.

I am particularly interested to see how Pidcock gets on. He's still learning but looks so strong in Omloop and KBK last weekend.

Never thought I would ever say this but Mollema could be the dark horse.
Paid a fortune for me and our kid to have VIP passes at the 2019 lombardia which mollena won. One of best experiences I’ve ever done, such a beautiful place, such a beautiful race.

Paid a fortune for me and our kid to have VIP passes at the 2019 lombardia which mollena won. One of best experiences I’ve ever done, such a beautiful place, such a beautiful race.

Oh, he can win races, I just never expect him too :) He looks good so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.