Golf Thread

Got a brand new set of ping irons just waiting to be put to average use.
What model have you gone for?

I’ve been awaiting the Mavrik 3 and 5 Fairway Woods and 3 Callaway Jaws wedges for 6 weeks now as apparently they’ve been sent via snail (got stuck in Texas for two weeks because they had a bit of snow). Can’t wait to actually use the fuckers. Also arriving with them are a full set of Garmin CT10 sensors to run with the Garmin Marq Golfer watch I bought myself as an early 40th present.

They’ve been awaiting release at customs for 36 hours now and tomorrow is forecast a fucking sandstorm but if they arrive I’m still gonna give them a bash.

When I hack my way round on the 29th in my 4 ball the only thing I will have changed will be my bag.

I long ago learned the limitation was me, not my clubs.

What model have you gone for?

I’ve been awaiting the Mavrik 3 and 5 Fairway Woods and 3 Callaway Jaws wedges for 6 weeks now as apparently they’ve been sent via snail (got stuck in Texas for two weeks because they had a bit of snow). Can’t wait to actually use the fuckers. Also arriving with them are a full set of Garmin CT10 sensors to run with the Garmin Marq Golfer watch I bought myself as an early 40th present.

They’ve been awaiting release at customs for 36 hours now and tomorrow is forecast a fucking sandstorm but if they arrive I’m still gonna give them a bash.
They are the G410s, I’ve had a few swings of them on the local football fields, can’t wait to use them for real

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.