Red Cafe in meltdown

On a tangent, but it's not the supply that will threaten oil economies but a dwindling demand as the world converts to more sustainable and eco friendly power sources.
There could be a scenario where oil would never run out but it's use would just become obsolete.
Not while I've got a petrol lawnmower and a lawn it wont.

Wiki lists 88 oil producing companies. You never hear anyone going on about 87 of them.
Another thing you don't hear much about is that the UAE is a world leader in renewable energy and our owner is involved in developing the world's biggest solar power plant. The oil may be running short but I am sure it will not impact much on Sheikh Mansour and his booming £100bn investment portfolio. These stories just don't fit the established narrative for the UK media.

On a tangent, but it's not the supply that will threaten oil economies but a dwindling demand as the world converts to more sustainable and eco friendly power sources.
There could be a scenario where oil would never run out but it's use would just become obsolete.
Just googled it and there are more than 6 000 everyday household items that are manufactured using petroleum products. It's going to take a while to find an alternative to the good old Black Gold

Just googled it and there are more than 6 000 everyday household items that are manufactured using petroleum products. It's going to take a while to find an alternative to the good old Black Gold
i just googled it myself

• Aspirin. ...
  • CD's and DVD's. ...
  • Chewing gum. ...
  • Clothing. ...
  • Dentures. ...
  • Lipstick. ...
  • Rugs. ...
  • Shampoo.

Another thing you don't hear much about is that the UAE is a world leader in renewable energy and our owner is involved in developing the world's biggest solar power plant. The oil may be running short but I am sure it will not impact much on Sheikh Mansour and his booming £100bn investment portfolio. These stories just don't fit the established narrative for the UK media.

Clean renewable energy money

Then the slapped arses will be saying “Wait til the sunshine runs out”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.