Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love ‘Freak anomaly of a season’.
If he looked hard enough, he might notice that in terms of winning the PL, this ‘freak anomaly of a season’ looks remarkably like 29 of the last 30 seasons.

I find it strange that people have used the pandemic as an excuse to fail.
It seems to get reinforced in every interview. It's blamed for everything that's gone wrong or why it will go wrong.
I don't know if they really think like that in the dressing room. If they keep saying it they will believe it.

One other thing that concerns me about using the pandemic as an excuse. It's hard enough to get scousers up for work in normal times. Giving them an excuse to roll over and go back to sleep will take generations to repair.

Help me out here.

I keep seeing references to scousers blaming Chelsea fans for being in some way responsible for Heysel, can you fill me in as to what form of delusion this is?
Phil Neal will tell you all about it for a hefty payment- he has a mortgage to pay you know

That article, when you actually re-read it, is pretty shocking and explains so much about their current position.

"The players have been flat out for two seasons and their bodies cannot take much more."

"Jurgen, Pep and the wiseguys in Anfield know when to lift their foot off the pedal."

"It’s impossible to do three seasons in a row without players collapsing from cardiovascular issues or physical or mental collapse"

I'm sceptical. I am leaning towards Russian fake news.

I find it strange that people have used the pandemic as an excuse to fail.
It seems to get reinforced in every interview. It's blamed for everything that's gone wrong or why it will go wrong.
I don't know if they really think like that in the dressing room. If they keep saying it they will believe it.

One other thing that concerns me about using the pandemic as an excuse. It's hard enough to get scousers up for work in normal times. Giving them an excuse to roll over and go back to sleep will take generations to repair.

21 wins in a row likes the Pandemic excuse.

Liverpool launch their 21/22 strip....

royal-hospital-chelsea_chelsea-pensioners-image-courtesy-of-the-royal-hospital-chelsea_02bbf62bae8be09a0989f3a193812179.jpg

That one in the middle has well just let one sneak out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.