City_rabin

He wanks off his dog. And he’s stuck in South America after he was chased out of his native Ireland. Fucking plastic scouse nonce.

Is that not one of the other weirdo twitterati reporters?
Yeah, McGeehan is a definite lying pathetic nonce cúnt in his own right and I would not like to dissuade anyone of that factual statement, but I believe the chap SWP is referring to is a dog bothering pathetic cùnt of the highest order called Ewan MacKenna, who now appears to be an anti COVID chap who another pathetic nonce cùnt called Miguel Delaney is associated with, all prominent members of the WhatsApp group along with the Harris cùnts..

I apologise for the use of the word cùnt above.

I could when talking about those three pathetic lying shìtbags whose articles and general written thoughts are full of barely hidden racism mixed with complete lies and deliberate obsfucation which reaches ever new heights, in short I really should of used the word cúnts far more often.

I remember him getting into an argument with a fella once and McGeenhan saying “with respect, you don’t know what you’re talking about (re human rights)” only for the other guy to say “check my bio” and he had an OBE (or similar) as a Human rights QC.
That was him and if memory serves he still carried right on arguing with him lol tit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.