The Pro Road Cycling Thread

Not sure how long Pidcock signed up for Ineos for but the classics teams will be taking note, following on from the third on the weekend just gone to bagging a fifth place is some effort.

GCN race pass currently £20 for 12 months, well worth the outlay, you can play through an app on firestick
That’s a great shout mate. I’ve also had an email about the Eurosport App at £19.99 half price for 12 months - incredible value when you factor in how much Sky or BT charge per month, never mind per year.

Any rider that wins a Monument is a class act. I’d love to see an Italian winner today; the tifosi are so into their cycling, really know their stuff.

Your definition of a 'class act'. I would hardly put him at the same level of class acts in the last 20 years or even those in the current peloton.

One of the benefits of GCN race pass is no adverts
Yeah, same on Eurosport app too, oddly they don’t have their ads on there either.
GCN has every bit of cycling plus documentaries etc. The Euro App still has enough cycling for me, and usefully has races from the start/same as GCN - but with the benefit of other sports - think they have all the Olympic rights too.

Yeah, same on Eurosport app too, oddly they don’t have their ads on there either.
GCN has every bit of cycling plus documentaries etc. The Euro App still has enough cycling for me, and usefully has races from the start/same as GCN - but with the benefit of other sports - think they have all the Olympic rights too.

I get ES bundled in my Virgin package but for less than 2 quid a month the GNC pass is a no brainer.

Your definition of a 'class act'. I would hardly put him at the same level of class acts in the last 20 years or even those in the current peloton.
All professional cyclists are, as Steve Cummings once said, ‘brilliant fucking cyclists”. To win a Monument puts any cyclist on a higher pedestal. I know where you’re coming from though, he’s no Spartacus or Van Looy. Great great race today with the very cream going toe to toe. Let’s hope bits a portent of things to come

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.