Ned on ESPN...

Haha! Burley sticking the knife in, whilst Ned has his critical thinking hat on...

Neds has come a long way since he's first stint, all nervous and wifi drop outs, but he's well confident now.

Who was Burley referring to at 13:23 when he said he doesn’t know anything about football? At first viewing I thought he meant Ole!

It’s very good. Stevie Nichol and Craig Burley are particularly good pundits, Burley almost always fights City’s corner.
He never used to when Setanta Sports took over the Monday night/season ticket slot from Sky.

He fucking hated us with a passion.

Absolutely, when I have a choice to watch a (ahem!) stream and you can choose between a raggy dippery agenda infested UK channel (particularly Sky) and one of the US channels who use and respect British pundits the latter is always preferable.
Same here but whenever I put espn on my box it's always golf or basketball. Am I missing summat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.