Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the game where I would see hate, not professionalism being the motivating factor. Last glimpses we had of that was with the likes of Komps and Zabba in the squad. I have faith in Foden taking on that proud responsibility and Bernie has shown some promise as well :)
Bernie fucking hates the rags and scousers, needs to start today along with foden as you mentioned

Yep, as well as my 2 neighbours (man and wife) I know 3 others..... they are family though and also used to have a corporate box there!! :-)

you have my sympathy and total respect for sticking it to them

I only know 1 who actually goes ( and 5million who claim to support them )

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne
Gundogan
Bernardo Silva
Foden
Jesus

2yMVoOH.gif

Where do you stop though mate? Would you be happy if Taylor was the ref for the Chelsea v Everton match? That match directly affects United, as they are directly competing against United for a champions league place. You have to draw the line somewhere. Every ref is going to have a preference. Shoud a ref from Leeds be able to ref United? Should Mike Dean be allowed to ref teams from Manchester.
You just have to hope that the ref's are professional and Taylor has been in his 2 Manchester derbies.
He might have a stinker today, but I do nit think it will be down to any bias.
You stop at the basic level like I suggested. Taylor should not be doing Manchester matches. Dean should not be doing Merseyside matches. In the international rugby a Welsh referee doesn't do a Wales match, but he can still do rivals that might effect the tournament. It should be the same in football. It's too close to home.

Even the pro-Rag Daily Fail concedes that we are by far superior, selecting 8 out of 11 players in their combined eleven. Mind you, how they pick Cavani over Aguero is a mystery.

Because Cavani is fit and scoring goals.. Aguero isn't, unfortunately.

This better not be the game we lose our winning run. Any other ream left we have to play I couldn’t give a shit but cannot let this lot have that honour. Fucking kill em
That’s what worries me! Tyler will be in his element today if they stop our winning run. We have to destroy these horrible bastards today! I want Tyler mumbling into his microphone about the old sky four days

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Diaz
Cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne
Gundog
Mahrez
Bernado
Foden.

Dominate the midfield De Bruyne free to roam and Bernardo as a false 9 chasing down Manures Central Defenders.
A team full of energy and pace, will be too much to cope with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.