United (H) Post Match Thread

Some of the arrogance from us on this site over the last few weeks building up to this game has been really poor to see. I think some people are a bit deluded at times.

They were the better team today and really if Martial had scored that chance to make it 0-3 we wouldn’t have been able to have any complaints about a 0-3 score line at home to these cunts being flattering.

We were disgraceful from 0-95!

Cancelo
Rodri
de Bruyne
Mahrez defensively (wasn’t too bad offensively, but still didn’t really do owt)
Sterling
Jesus
...were all fucking appalling!

So was Pep.

Foden did more in 15 minutes today than Sterling has in 23 games against United. Foden gave Wan Bissaka a torrid time in the EFL Cup semi, Sterling hasn’t given Wan Bissaka a torrid time for a single second in any game Ive seen.

Bernardo has been our best player in the last 6 weeks and he didn’t get a minute on the pitch!

I’m sick to death of losing to these cunts at home, sick to fucking death of it!

Hang your heads in shame City. Will take me until the next time we play to get over this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.