United (H) Post Match Thread

Hang on didn’t we knock them out of a cup THIS season?

Pep apparently cared about that one or doesn’t it count?

Venting is understandable but perspective?

Wrong team started two out of form players in Sterling and DeBruyne should of picked Foden and Silva

The reinvention the team is dismantled when Foden and Bernie don't play.

De Bruyne and Sterling are the two main problems, being picked on rep alone.

Love Pep for many things, but it doesn't require £20m a season to see what the solutions are.

He doesn't care enough about this fixture clearly, or he has again shit the bed when he considers the qualities of the opponent more than his own team.

Lucky not to concede six today.

Shocking line up that we all Calle due to a lack of energy, Jesus finally gets into the box though the wrong one and their penalty came earlier than expected, and usual non performances by many v Rage, esp Sterling. Had the chances to get something out of the game but usual pathetic final third play and finishing. We had 3 times the attempts as they did but they got more or target. Sterling, Jesus and Mahrez together are just not a threat. Need a world class striker in the summer

KDB needs dropping. Totally killed the balance in the team when we were handily beating teams before he came back.
I wrote after the 2-3 game against that lot that I cant understand how the hell Pep doesnt get what a derby means and got slated. Watching us over the last few weeks carry KDB it was eventually going to end in tears. Absolutley no energy where we needed it Bernie and Foden.
Poor very poor .

Its was an unlucky start. If Jesus didn't give away that penalty in the first 30 seconds it would have been a different game

But my worry is KDB still looks very rusty. Bernardo would have done a better job

Gundogan got himself in some good positions but also looks rusty in the final 3rd!

Anyways, This shouldn't deter us, we continue to play and 6 more wins is all we need. We are still 11 points ahead. Win the next one and we are back at 14 points

Here comes some of our embarrassing fickle support. How long will this thread be. Wind your necks in for goodness sake. We got beat in a derby. Congratulations to this record breaking team. This had to come to an end but against that lot it’s hard to take. KDB had an awful game. He just wasn’t at the races today and we did look leggy. Oh well we move on

Awful. Only Zin and perhaps Stones come out of that with any credit, plus Phil when he was finally introduced.
I think that’s the clearest sign that Kun is off in the summer, if he can’t get on in the last 20 minutes today.
Pissed off now.
Apart from Zin’s pass to Rashford where he should have shot I’d agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.