United (H) Post Match Thread

The reason the derbies are more peaceful here Pep is because you're yet to actually give a fuck about them

This isn't an ungrateful post, I'm not overreacting, it's just true. He doesn't treat this fixture with the respect he treas, say, Liverpool.
You're 100% right he just cannot seem to grasp how important winning Derby's is to us. Regardless our league postistion or how any points we do or don't have, we always want to beat those fuckers every time we play them. Somebody at the club should be drilling this into his head.

Hopefully that resets the team, our passing was very sloppy, we played really well last 35 minutes of the first half and I fancied us to get a goal in the first half, rodri puts that in at the start of the 2nd half we go on to win the game ,margins, people need to lay off all the players, as I say reset, go at Southampton and make them pay,

Pep is the biggest reason for how good we have been but it seems he’ll never shake off these weird selections in the biggest games. Whether it’s Lyon or United, he just seems to completely lose his head.

Sometimes it feels like he doesn’t want to make the changes because it would be admitting he got it wrong. His anger turns to the likes of Foden or Bernardo on the bench and they have to sit there until 80 minutes or Ft wondering what he’s going to do.

But he needs to think about all the city fans going into work tomorrow and getting dicked by Utd fans as this is bragging rights . End of the day though we move on
I guess the point is he wants to win as many trophies each season, and isn't overly fussed about us getting stick in the WhatsApp. But it does sting.

That was 100% on team selection. Jesus abs Sterling have never scored or performed in derbies. Neither should have started. Phil and Bernardo should both have played with KDB false nine.
The moment they scored I knew we were in trouble. We gave a counter attacking side a goal lead while we started with a team without a natural goal scorer.

Wrong personnel , wrong tactics , took all the energy out of the side with Bernardo and Foden on the bench , this one on Pep 100% , over thinking but he's earned a pass , let the Raggies have their five minutes of fame after their cup final , i bet they wish they could play with commitment like that every week.

As others have said..down to Pep....Foden Silva Walker Fern should have started..What was Jesus doing in the box?...I said this before Pep does not seem go understand derbies.....Anybody but them ....
If Palace and Sheffield United can make them look like the shite they are, what is our excuse.. ?

Truly pathetic.....
Need pace, passion, desire on derby day.
Bernardo, Walker and Foden all day long for me

Since kdb has come back into the side we’ve conceded 4 goals in 3 games the balance of the team is all wrong and leaves us more susceptible in defence,when previously we looked absolutely rock solid there,this is not taking a dig at kdb but why rush him back into the side when we could have continued easing him in coming off the bench still doesn’t solve the problem of us looking unbalanced with him in the side now though..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.