Who’s gone in the summer?

Aguero, Fernandinio, Garcia, Angelino & Mendy all come to around £550.000 a week in wages, thats Haaland & pay rises for Kev & Sterling sorted

It also free' s up the foreign quota
I reckon Sterling should be added to that group. His transfer fee and wages would go a long way towards signing an attacking player who can score goals inside the 6 yd box and stay on his feet. Sterling seems to be regressing quite rapidly now. It’s time for him to be replaced.

I reckon Sterling should be added to that group. His transfer fee and wages would go a long way towards signing an attacking player who can score goals inside the 6 yd box and stay on his feet. Sterling seems to be regressing quite rapidly now. It’s time for him to be replaced.
Absolutely. Sometimes is just normal to significantly refresh a side in certain area to further evolve. He certainly does not command pay rise which is what he will want. So it will be interesting to see where this goes.

I would happily get rid we already have wingers to play there Phil & Torres
Sign Grealish to cover homegrown

One player I would sacrifice in our team is Raheem Sterling, personally I think he has peaked, good time to move on.

If he was taking up a foreign squad place I do believe 100% he would go, but the English factor will have a major influence if he stays.

Last edited:
One player I would sacrifice in our team is Raheem Sterling, personally I think he has peaked, good time to move on.

If he was taking up a foreign squad place I do believe 100% he would go, but the English factory will have a major influence if he stays.
Not a chance of him leaving, I agree that he may have peaked. The issue is that currently he has no competition, so it is a free hit. We all know what happens when you are guaranteed a starting spot cos no one else is ready to challenge, you just coast along

Next season a fully settled Torres, who in my opinion has more ability and goals will be looking to take his place

I know Sterling infuriates a lot of Blues but I think if we played him at right wing we'd see him back to his best.

E1E97479-2F58-41D6-8C3B-709909D12ADF.jpeg
Hopefully he keeps playing well every now and then so we can get a lot out of this deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.