#16 | Rodri - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely fucking dog shit today.

At times he was strolling around with his head down while he was in positions to be passed to.

Get your head out of your arse, mate!
I agree but I've been critical of him in the past and he has vastly improved since. Not here to slate him.

I simply cannot understand why Pep left a highly experienced (Still world class) CD on the bench and play Rodri 3 games on the trot.

I gain no satisfaction in a "told you so" kind of way but Fernandinho would have made a big difference through having the experience and qualities Rodri simply doesn't possess, the main two being speed and intuitive positioning from years of experience.

Said it for a while he offers nothing defensively against anyone half decent. Couple of good passes over the last few months and people have been raving about him.

club record signing should be impacting us a lot more than he has.

Said it for a while he offers nothing defensively against anyone half decent. Couple of good passes over the last few months and people have been raving about him.

Have you always been an arsehole , or is it something that has gained momentum as you aged.

Needs to learn to play with impetus. So many times today he received it with 20 yards of space in front of him and rather than driving forward and sending a positive message, he played it square or backwards. I'm aware he's not the type to dribble but it's more about just advancing more into enemy territory like you mean fucking business.

Even small things in the first half when Raheem and Gundogan gave him passes expecting a 1-2 and he lays it back to the centre halves. Has to improve this side of his game, not every match is going to be played at walking pace.

Sniff sniff

Not sure what games you are watching but a team doesnt win 22 games on the trot with defensive midfielder who offers nothing , he's 24 years old a regular Spanish international player , maybe Pep & Enrique know a bit more about him than you
Suggest you put your fishing line away and retreat back to Red Cafe with your tail between your legs , you muppet.

Not sure what games you are watching but a team doesnt win 22 games on the trot with defensive midfielder who offers nothing , he's 24 years old a regular Spanish international player , maybe Pep & Enrique know a bit more about him than you
Suggest you put your fishing line away and retreat back to Red Cafe with your tail between your legs , you muppet.
Wasting your keyboard time, same old detractors, same names, same cliches, silenced for a while waiting for the slightest sign of a perceived drop in form and they creep out to spit their "told you so " bile. I object to you insulting the Muppets , they at least were funny and well informed, unlike these hook, line and stinkers.

Piss poor the last couple of games. Needlessly caught lumbering about in possession today even more than last week. Looks like a long hard season’s starting to catch up with him. A rest for a couple of weeks might help perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.