How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been injured.... how do you get match fitness back without playing? Give it a rest..if he just had one moment of brilliance no one would have said anything.

Respectfully disagree, he gave the ball away a lot and you don't see it often from him, so I certainly would have noticed regardless. I don't doubt that he's still the best player in the league and he'll be fine, just notice that he's off form at the moment. You can get match fitness back by playing, sure, just maybe not in one of the most important games of the season.

Surprised by the strength of reaction to that comment tbh, just stating a fact really.

He has been injured.... how do you get match fitness back without playing? Give it a rest..if he just had one moment of brilliance no one would have said anything.
He did have one moment of brilliance.. an inch perfect defence splitting cross that Sterling make a complete balls up of

Just looked at the utd fixture list properly and there is a reasonable chance that bar Leeds they don’t play anyone that has nothing to play for until the last game of the season which is Wolves. The other 8 is against teams that are either competing for top 4 or facing the drop. The interesting part is that the fixtures where that game intensity may change are sooner rather than later. For example they play West Ham next.. who I expect to fall away from the CL spots eventually but at this point will still believe and Burnley who I expect to stay up but will unlikely to be anywhere near safety when they play.

Their fixtures are well tough.

Just looked at the utd fixture list properly and there is a reasonable chance that bar Leeds they don’t play anyone that has nothing to play for until the last game of the season which is Wolves. The other 8 is against teams that are either competing for top 4 or facing the drop. The interesting part is that the fixtures where that game intensity may change are sooner rather than later. For example they play West Ham next.. who I expect to fall away from the CL spots eventually but at this point will still believe and Burnley who I expect to stay up but will unlikely to be anywhere near safety when they play.

Their fixtures are well tough.

A Lingard-less West Ham. He's been a big part of their most recent form and was really good against us. West Ham were abject against United at Old Trafford in the cup

do you not agree that KDB's performances have been below par since he returned....

Or that foden and Bernardo have been excelent in our run of wins

Or that the balance of the team looks off with KDB in their at present....not just me that thinks this.
I do agree he's been under par but that doesn’t mean we won't beat Southampton or Fulham if he played ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.