How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 left at home for us, and 6 away
We've lost less away than at home. Opposite way round for the rags, 4 away 6 home, which is good as their away record is miles better than their home record

But they've still got to play West Ham, Spurs, Liverpool, Leicester, Villa and Leeds... all whilst coping with thursday night football and the FA Cup

They'll drop more than enough points there. We may find that Leicester end up being our closest challengers

Said all along 80 will win it,can't see them getting more than another 25 which will give them 79.Win 8,draw 1,lose 1 and that's being generous.So just 5 more wins for us will do.

I still think we'll win the league by 12 points

Their run-in is harder than ours in my opinion

Win the next two v Southampton and Fulham and it's practically over as we will need a maximum of 5 wins from 8 games... in reality maybe 3 as the rags or Leicester won't win every game

However get a poor return from the next two and I'll be flapping
They also have to play each other. Fair chance that ends in a draw and they both drop points

werent we 9 pts behind in 2011 but with less games to go?

I did say similar points gaps as well.....

If we dont get 3 points vs Southampton the gap could be down to 8 or 10 pts depending upon the result of utd vs West ham

We also have Leicester to play at some point who know how to beat us.

Like i said, it could be closer than people think...

Then again utd could revert to type and lose to west ham which would basicaly cancel out this result if we beat Southampton....lots of possibilities.
We were 8 points behind with 6 to go (2012 not 2011), but we had a superior goal difference and a home game in front of a raucous Etihad crowd to come, so they only needed 1 defeat and a draw for it to be in our hands. Here, we would have to lose 4 games for them to have a sniff and that's assuming they win all their's which they won't

Serious question.

Is it just me that thinks the Title is not in the Bag yet ?

Some seem to think it is now a procession, just a matter of time until we are inevitably crowned Champions.

We have just seen the Scousers lose 6 home games on the Bounce, after going undefeated for God knows how long.

We have games against in form sides to come in Sothampton, Fulham,we still have to play Leicester,Chelsea,Aston Villa Leeds.

I personally think this is far from over.

Our manager has been determined to Shoe Horn a woefully unfit,and out of form KDB in to a side that was routinely winning every week. we were lucky against Wolves,West Ham,not today though

Pep plays our best 11 we will walk this Title for sure.

If he continues undermining the winning formula fuck knows what will happen from here on in.

Wednesday is a really big game for me.

He needs to play our best 11.

Pick the team based on how they are playing,not their Ego.

You'd think we were only 3 or 4 points clear reading some of these post, Posters beginning to pannick. Dread to think what it will be like if the Saints snatch a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.