How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loss of form is expected ideally not against rags but it happened

better lose some league points than to lose knockout games

I do agree he's been under par but that doesn’t mean we won't beat Southampton or Fulham if he played ffs.
and i never said that....

I said that he probably shouldnt play based on form.....bernardo and foden both deserve to be in the team ahead of KDb at present. Our levels have dropped since he has come back into the team and that cannot be denied

Serious question.

Is it just me that thinks the Title is not in the Bag yet ?

Some seem to think it is now a procession, just a matter of time until we are inevitably crowned Champions.

We have just seen the Scousers lose 6 home games on the Bounce, after going undefeated for God knows how long.

We have games against in form sides to come in Sothampton, Fulham,we still have to play Leicester,Chelsea,Aston Villa Leeds.

I personally think this is far from over.

Our manager has been determined to Shoe Horn a woefully unfit,and out of form KDB in to a side that was routinely winning every week. we were lucky against Wolves,West Ham,not today though

Pep plays our best 11 we will walk this Title for sure.

If he continues undermining the winning formula fuck knows what will happen from here on in.

Wednesday is a really big game for me.

He needs to play our best 11.

Pick the team based on how they are playing,not their Ego.

Clearly not just you reading some of these posts.

Southampton a form side? Is one win against the bottom club in their last 5 games classed as in form now?

Stop worrying. We still had 20 plus attempts today and didn’t play well.

Total overreaction today to our first loss in 22 games.

You go to bed as well you flapping $$$$
Literally have no idea if you are serious or not....if you cannot see he is below par and that foden and bernardo are both in better form and should be playing then football i suggest is not your sport

Clearly not just you reading some of these posts.

Southampton a form side? Is one win against the bottom club in their last 5 games classed as in form now?

Stop worrying. We still had 20 plus attempts today and didn’t play well.

Total overreaction today to our first loss in 22 games.
You are highly likely right in everything you say mate.

Throwing out a shit show like that today,for me just undermined my confidence

Southampton is really important for me.

Win that it will settle my nerves.

Like i said Pep picks Phil,Bernado who were playing well we win every game.

Literally have no idea if you are serious or not....if you cannot see he is below par and that foden and bernardo are both in better form and should be playing then football i suggest is not your sport
Mate you questioned Pep in player the best player in the fucking premier league, a few bad games and he's a fucking fraud? Go to fucking bed.

We lost get fucking over it.

I wouldn't swap KDB for anybody in the fucking world is that what u wanted me to say?

If anyone is really that stressed out and clearly there are some. It's basically 100/1 for us not to win the league with a couple of the bookies, So £10'000 gets you a Million :)

too many look at it as each side below us winning all their remaining games.

Manure 84 , Leicester 83, Everton 82 , West Ham 81, Aston Villa 79 , Tottenham 77 , Liverpool 73.

All these sides will drop points in their remaining games.

We will as well but 11 points is a good gap with 10 games to go to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.