Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keane saying Jesus was absolutely mad crazy giving away that penalty. " What was he doing" He said. Well I will tell you what he wasn't doing Roy. He wasn't looking to break some fuckers leg you twat.
Seconds earlier he says that the un*t*d players are pressing like wild animals/men possessed (can't be arsed re-watching it to clarify which), but when Jesus presses Tony Marshal and the cheating **** DIVES, apparently Jesus is crazy.

Make your mind up Roy, is it good or bad to press to get the ball back?

Seconds earlier he says that the un*t*d players are pressing like wild animals/men possessed (can't be arsed re-watching it to clarify which), but when Jesus presses Tony Marshal and the cheating **** DIVES, apparently Jesus is crazy.

Make your mind up Roy, is it good or bad to press to get the ball back?
It was a nailed on penalty, stupid challenge

It was a nailed on penalty, stupid challenge
Really??

All I honestly see is a hand on a shoulder, and a dive as there's a very, very slight touch of a foot on a calf as Jesus attempts to jump over his legs to avoid contact.

I'm truly staggered that the consensus is penalty and stupid challenge.

It's about as much of a penalty as Salah's against us and two (or possibly all three) of Leicester's against us for me.

Can't stand all this "modern penalty" bullshit, it's going down when the contact hasn't forced you to go down, which for me is a DIVE and a CHEAT.

Ho-hum.

Really??

All I honestly see is a hand on a shoulder, and a dive as there's a very, very slight touch of a foot on a calf as Jesus attempts to jump over his legs to avoid contact.

It's about as much of a penalty as Salah's against us and two (or possibly all three) of Leicester's against us for me.

Can't stand all this "modern penalty" bullshit, it's going down when the contact hasn't forced you to go down, which for me is a DIVE and a CHEAT.

Ho-hum.
Without watching it again, Jesus caught his foot & calf both. It was a stupid challenge in our box just 35 seconds or so into the game. There is no defending it.

Congratulations Rangers coming from a very bad place ten years ago to win the title. We owe them a huge thank you as their Championship has kept our defeat off the main sport headlines. Now go on and win the Europa League Bears.

No matter how minimal the contact and how soft you thought it was, that is always going to be a penalty the way referees (and VAR) view things at the moment. You (and I) might not like it but there was never any doubt.

We laughed at Tyrone Mings for the “offside” challenge from Rodri - saying a professional footballer needs a bit of intelligence and to know how the game works. Unfortunately, for him, Jesus didn’t show intelligence there.

But, regardless, we still didn’t manage a goal in the 93 minutes we had to get back into the game so it’s a collective responsibility

But win the games we have left against bottom half teams and we win the league pretty much so not going to dwell on it

Without watching it again, Jesus caught his foot & calf both. It was a stupid challenge in our box just 35 seconds or so into the game. There is no defending it.
What I’d like to know is why Jesus was back in his own box defending in the first minute.. regardless of whether it was or wasn’t a penalty if you make any sort of contact you’re giving the ref a decision to make. There were enough defenders to deal with the situation.

Really??

Ho-hum.

Yup... all that you say is correct. And when it's applied to either team in red, especially with the 'Lifelong Alty Fan, Honest' as ref it is a nailed on penalty.

What I’d like to know is why Jesus was back in his own box defending in the first minute.. regardless of whether it was or wasn’t a penalty if you make any sort of contact you’re giving the ref a decision to make. There were enough defenders to deal with the situation.

lost the ball in the first place and trying to get it back ? its the pep way lose it go and get it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.