How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Close! How did you survive seasons..2012/2014 and 2019 lol
If buts and maybe’s mean jack shit
Of course it means something.
2 points from 9 does nothing for our morale or our points total.
I survived both seasons well and really enjoyed them but in both we couldn't take our foot off the pedal.
Would you feel comfortable dropping points in our next 2 games.

Rags have averaged ~1.9 ppg over the season so far (1.8 over last 5). Let’s be generous and call it 2.5 for the final run in - that would put them on 79pts making us need 15 in 10 games or 14 with superior GD.

Until yesterday 7pm it was 98, now it's 95.

yep nothing much change even if united won
10 games to play city have to lose 4 and the rest win them all ? its not going to happen
yesterday city for the first time this season played the fixture list and looked forward to the other games in the tank
we simply rolled over and let united win like it or not city did not want to fight

most on here went for 85 points and it will be more than enough 6 wins gives city 83 and points
if the impossible happens utd win all 10 games they end up with 84 ? like i said united will not win all 10 and city will not need to win 7 or 8

You'd think we were only 3 or 4 points clear reading some of these post, Posters beginning to pannick. Dread to think what it will be like if the Saints snatch a point.
Nobody is beginning to panic. I’ve not seen a single post on Bluemoon that’s panicking about losing out on the title.

People have been saying the words (or similar) “nothing is won until it’s actually won” going back weeks. I’ve said it, posters like @Vienna_70 @tolmie's hairdoo have said it. If we’d won yesterday I’d still be saying it. This didn’t start yesterday evening.

But we lost yesterday so all that’s happened is that more people are saying it, just as a reminder to those who get too giddy too early like a set of daft Scousers. We had posters all last week claiming we were going to give United a hiding because they’re shit, but that didn’t happen.

We’ve had posters on here for weeks saying we’ve won the league. We haven’t won anything yet, and we aren’t winning this league until we get 85 points - as it stands, that will decrease when other teams drop points, but as it stands we need 85 and we’ve got 65.

Said United fans in 2012 and Newcastle fans in 96. This is a strange season and hopefully Pep will get them going again and play to our strengths I.e. Bernardo and Foden. Win the next two and I think it’s pretty much done and the sooner we can do it the better for the other competitions, you certainly don’t want to be looking over your should in May with hopefully CL semi final coming up and fa cup final. Get it win before the league cup final and we can then really go for it, don’t care if we win it by 1 or 100 then.
I have said before....these teams were being chased by other good teams. Look at Uniteds results. Look at who has been getting results against them. They have won 2 of the last 5 and average less than 2 PPG. It is not the same situation.

Nobody is beginning to panic. I’ve not seen a single post on Bluemoon that’s panicking about losing out on the title.

People have been saying the words (or similar) “nothing is won until it’s actually won” going back weeks. I’ve said it, posters like @Vienna_70 @tolmie's hairdoo have said it. If we’d won yesterday I’d still be saying it. This didn’t start yesterday evening.

But we lost yesterday so all that’s happened is that more people are saying it, just as a reminder to those who get too giddy too early like a set of daft Scousers. We had posters all last week claiming we were going to give United a hiding because they’re shit, but that didn’t happen.

We’ve had posters on here for weeks saying we’ve won the league. We haven’t won anything yet, and we aren’t winning this league until we get 85 points - as it stands, that will decrease when other teams drop points, but as it stands we need 85 and we’ve got 65.
Bang on mate. I think a few are posting so that they can come back if we win it shouting "hurrah, told you so". Wouldn't see sight or sound of them if the unthinkable happened. It's won when we hit the "points required" target and not before.

Mate you questioned Pep in player the best player in the fucking premier league, a few bad games and he's a fucking fraud? Go to fucking bed.

We lost get fucking over it.

I wouldn't swap KDB for anybody in the fucking world is that what u wanted me to say?
Never ever used the term pep I'd a fraud...love him and he is the best manager out there. But he made a mistake in picking kdb for the derby....he isn't fit and at the moment isnt near his peak whereas silva and foden have both performing very well...lots questioned it before the game, even before the team announcement.

Yes Ken is the best on his day and regularly but he is out of sorts at the moment...it happens to every player...and likewise with managers ....pep isnt infallible and has made mistakes before and will do again.

By your over the top reaction I suggest it is you that needs to get over it

Never ever used the term pep I'd a fraud...love him and he is the best manager out there. But he made a mistake in picking kdb for the derby....he isn't fit and at the moment isnt near his peak whereas silva and foden have both performing very well...lots questioned it before the game, even before the team announcement.

Yes Ken is the best on his day and regularly but he is out of sorts at the moment...it happens to every player...and likewise with managers ....pep isnt infallible and has made mistakes before and will do again.

By your over the top reaction I suggest it is you that needs to get over it
Ye I may have had 1 to many 1664s at that point lol anyway let's drop it we're all blues and we were hurting.

I'm still hurting :( blue twats lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.