How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it means something.
2 points from 9 does nothing for our morale or our points total.
I survived both seasons well and really enjoyed them but in both we couldn't take our foot off the pedal.
Would you feel comfortable dropping points in our next 2 games.

Again you’re getting worried over something that hasn’t happened yet.
This time around we can afford to cruise a bit if we choose too, but knowing Pep we’ll win every game till the end of the season after that kick in the balls yesterday.
Just enjoy the ride.

still saying 74 points wins it which is what it said before a ball was kicked. Since then it’s been as low as 70 and as high as 80. Saying we will finish 15 clear if we try after it’s mathematically done.

>99% a City title

Liverpool only 22% top 4.

still saying 74 points wins it which is what it said before a ball was kicked. Since then it’s been as low as 70 and as high as 80. Saying we will finish 15 clear if we try after it’s mathematically done.

>99% a City title

Liverpool only 22% top 4.
We will win it with 80 another 5 wins,74 a bit low rags capable of 74,6 wins 2 draws and 2 defeats.

Mad how we can run away with a few wins and decide the title is ours, then one loss and it's panic stations.

In the past week we've stretched the lead by 1pt. 3 games, 6pts for us, 5pts for the rags. In the past 5 games we've stretched the lead over them by 3pts.

If we lose the next two and they win their next two then the gap is down to 5pts and then we can all have a little wobble. But for now, we only think about the next game! 19pts needed, make it 16pts midweek. Then let's go to Fulham and make it 13pts.

Serious question.

Is it just me that thinks the Title is not in the Bag yet ?

Some seem to think it is now a procession, just a matter of time until we are inevitably crowned Champions.

We have just seen the Scousers lose 6 home games on the Bounce, after going undefeated for God knows how long.

We have games against in form sides to come in Sothampton, Fulham,we still have to play Leicester,Chelsea,Aston Villa Leeds.

I personally think this is far from over.

Our manager has been determined to Shoe Horn a woefully unfit,and out of form KDB in to a side that was routinely winning every week. we were lucky against Wolves,West Ham,not today though

Pep plays our best 11 we will walk this Title for sure.

If he continues undermining the winning formula fuck knows what will happen from here on in.

Wednesday is a really big game for me.

He needs to play our best 11.

Pick the team based on how they are playing,not their Ego.
Southampton in form?

They’ve won one - against Sheffield Blades - and drawn one of the last five.

It's not that long ago that they were challenging for the top four; now they’re 14th.

Southampton in form?

They’ve won one - against Sheffield Blades - and drawn one of the last five.

It's not that long ago that they were challenging for the top four; now they’re 14th.
we are out of form though ,going on that posters logic :)

I'm confident about the Southampton game,

Is anyone factoring In the power of pigmol?? Utd in a tight game, given a penalty to win, us in a tight game, goal ruled out by VAR. Let's see how many times that happens over the next 10 games. If they do win the title it will be because of this. That's the only way they will win it in my opinion.

Ye I may have had 1 to many 1664s at that point lol anyway let's drop it we're all blues and we were hurting.

I'm still hurting :( blue twats lol
Hahahaha....maybe @Ric should install some sort of drunk test to stop people posting after too many...like those cars that wont start if you are over the limit!

No worries.....

Is anyone factoring In the power of pigmol?? Utd in a tight game, given a penalty to win, us in a tight game, goal ruled out by VAR. Let's see how many times that happens over the next 10 games. If they do win the title it will be because of this. That's the only way they will win it in my opinion.
Even that will not be enough. The title is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.