Who’s gone in the summer?

Mahrez has contributed in recent weeks and is obviously a good player. But if we can get a good fee for him from Madrid, at his age, I’d let him go. Bringing a right footer in with similar attributes (eg Grealish) would give us a better balance to the squad for me.

Sterling needs to go I am afraid to say. I’d be looking for 80m plus and that will allow a transfer bid for Jason Sancho who is English and an ideal replacement. There will be others but it’s time to cash in on Raheem, wish him all the best and pack him off to Real Madrid or PSG.
A BIG DECISION OF COURSE !!

Raheem went at the same time as Sane' who's assists he heavily relied on. He still contributes with the odd goal usually a tap in, however in a team that plays so much possession football he gives the ball away far to much. He has a brainfart immediately he has time to think and his touch more often than not is atrocious. I'm afraid Mrs Doubtfire is not getting any better either.

Think we will need a bit of a rebuild in the summer , can it be done in one season ? i doubt it.
replacement for mendy .
replacement for fernandinho .
replacement for Aguero ,think he's not in guardiolas plans & will be off to barca to join messi & elected laporta in the summer.
Will eric laporte be happy sharing duties with stones next season ,i don't think so.
sterling has regressesed , runs into trouble, indecisive & frustrating .
Jesus not clinical, puts the hard work in , but near goal he can be awful ,looks to pass instead ,these 2 will be kept but they need to shape up .
Honestly would you put your life in their hands ,would you fuck ha!ha!, god help us if were in a penalty shootout anytime soon!

One player I would sacrifice in our team is Raheem Sterling, personally I think he has peaked, good time to move on.

If he was taking up a foreign squad place I do believe 100% he would go, but the English factor will have a major influence if he stays.
Nobody will give us anywhere near a good enough to deal to bother doing.

The squad we have and the way things ar3 looking this season, we should win the league, at least one domestic cup and hopefully the champions league.( one can only dream) but if this happens, we must surely lose some top players.
Will it be sterling , who is very ambitious and having won many things with us, is it time to play abroad.
Same with Mahrez.two premier league titles with different clubs, is it time to go abroad where he maybe a star player rather than a player in a team of stars.could it be Kev if we win the champions league, he has achieved everything here, contract negotiations are not to his liking, does HE go abroad?I think , only cos of his age Aguero will go, sadly, but will get more playing time.
Any more?

Unlike the pull a few years back, the overseas leagues are now nothing like the EPL. The wages have dropped, the former greats like RM and Barc, are a shadow of what they once were. I cannot see anyone wanting to leave City, unless the club want them out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.