Repair Shop

Strange, it used to be on at that time then moved to prime time due to popularity. Now its gone back? Maybe it wasnt so popular afterall. I like it.

It's a lovely show.
Simple concept (something is broke/needs fixing) but like many great things....the devil is in the detail/journey.

Filmed in the Weald and Downland museum just a few miles north of Chichester, West Sussex. It's a fantastic place and well worth a visit. They basically buy very old buildings from around the country, dismantle and rebuild them on site and then re-enact what life was like. Fascinating place spread out in the South Downs.

Love the programme, and as others have said, sometimes brings a lump to the throat. Jay the presenter on the other hand is from round where I live now and has been known to give it the "Billy Big Nuts" or "Do you know who I am" on occasion.

Can you not record them then watch when you want? That's what I do. I'm never sober at 4.30 on weekdays. That would be pointless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.