Help for my boys with City myths from Liverpool fans

Didsbury Dave

My lads have just told me that they are getting grief from “scousers” at school with the usual bullshit: “no history” and “bought success”. They were shocked in the car when I gave them a quick history lesson and told them that city won the Fa cup 60 years before Liverpool and a European trophy before them too. They had never heard of The LIttlewoods family pumping money into the club to “buy” success back in the 60s and 70s.

I’ve seen posts/tweets on here before with these facts in more detail but can’t seem to find one. I seem to remember a Gary James article on that basis. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I want to give my lads a little potted guide to use in future to hit back when some silly arsed 11 year old kid tries to sneer at city. They won’t know what’s hit them.

thanks for any help.

My lads have just told me that they are getting grief from “scousers” at school with the usual bullshit: “no history” and “bought success”. They were shocked in the car when I gave them a quick history lesson and told them that city won the Fa cup 60 years before Liverpool and a European trophy before them too. They had never heard of The LIttlewoods family pumping money into the club to “buy” success back in the 60s and 70s.

I’ve seen posts/tweets on here before with these facts in more detail but can’t seem to find one. I seem to remember a Gary James article on that basis. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I want to give my lads a little potted guide to use in future to hit back when some silly arsed 11 year old kid tries to sneer at city. They won’t know what’s hit them.

thanks for any help.
We won the fa cup 3 times before the twats...also the league Cup twice before them.....

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.