Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been a fantastic player for us & will always be a legend at our club but i'm completely relaxed about the situation if he leaves.
Injuries and age have had an impact on him & whilst i still think he's got a part to play for the rest of this season, i'm not sure that'll be the case for next season.

He has played professional football for 16 years and we just have to accept that his body has probably had enough of being a top level striker. Pep and the coaches are with him every day, watching how his body reacts following a long lay-off and they select a team to win. Whether he stays or goes he is a legend, but we have to respect that Pep decides who plays. We have to accept it and so does Sergio.

He deserves a new contract even if its for 1 year after what he has done for the club over the last few years
Nah, that’s not how things work at clubs that have ambitions to win every trophy they enter. Letting Sergio go would be a ruthless decision by Pep, but it’s a decision that I would accept and think it’s for the best.

It's a good position for the club to be in, a legend of the club is coming to an end, and on the pitch it won't make any difference, same with all our recent legends ,we missed vinny for a season and now we've moved on, they all will hold a special place in our hearts, but time and tide wait for no man, we must improve every season, but the moment we don't we will go backwards.

It's a good position for the club to be in, a legend of the club is coming to an end, and on the pitch it won't make any difference, same with all our recent legends ,we missed vinny for a season and now we've moved on, they all will hold a special place in our hearts, but time and tide wait for no man, we must improve every season, but the moment we don't we will go backwards.
The fact that we have hardly missed Kun and Dave this season from a performance perspective is testament to the squad built by Pep and Txiki. I would expect exactly the same next season if Fern leaves us.

The fact that we have hardly missed Kun and Dave this season from a performance perspective is testament to the squad built by Pep and Txiki. I would expect exactly the same next season if Fern leaves us.
I think if fern stays he would on performance this season more than be able to warrant his place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.