Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some odd input on this thread......even if you dont think hes the 'answer' he's definitely one of the better midfielders in the league,and shite he definitely is not.
There is little point joining in discussion if your lack of intellect and input doesn't expand beyond that.

So pal,from someone who is worth listening to (on this topic only ;-))

Just how good is he?
I really hope some of the professionals at the club are reading this thread, I bet they’re pissing themselves laughing.

Some odd input on this thread......even if you dont think hes the 'answer' he's definitely one of the better midfielders in the league,and shite he definitely is not.
There is little point joining in discussion if your lack of intellect and input doesn't expand beyond that.

So pal,from someone who is worth listening to (on this topic only ;-))

Just how good is he?

I'd say hand on heart, he's the best player i have seen in a Hammers shirt in my lifetime.

though you can't compare to likes of Di Canio, Payet etc as different positions

I just think since moving to defensive Mid he is the main reason we are challenging Europe at the moment, off the ball is where he excels - he breaks up so much play and is always in the right position, he's stamina is unbelievable - he just doesn't let up in the whole 90mins, constantly chasing back and covering others, he is really strong, versatile and can play a wide range of passes which to the eye they look simple - he carries the ball a lot from box to box - if he could get on the score sheet a bit more after some of his forward play then he really would be the complete player.

Noble is my hammers hero, but he isn't close to Rice in terms of ability and never has been.

talks of 100+ million etc is crazy but i just don't see how we could replace him, there's no way Souchek could get in the box and score like he does if it wasn't for Rice either.

Last edited:
I'd say hand on heart, he's the best player i have seen in a Hammers shirt in my lifetime.

though you can't compare to likes of Di Canio, Payet etc as different positions

I just think since moving to defensive Mid he is the main reason we are challenging Europe at the moment, off the ball is where he excels - he breaks up so much play and is always in the right position, he's stamina is unbelievable - he just doesn't let up in the whole 90mins, constantly chasing back and covering others, he is really strong, versatile and can play a wide range of passes which to the eye they look simple - he carries the ball a lot from box to box - if he could get on the score sheet a bit more after some of his forward play then he really would be the complete player.

Noble is my hammers hero, but he isn't close to Rice in terms of ability and never has been.

talks of 100+ million etc is crazy but i just don't see how we could replace him, there's no way Souchek could get in the box and score like he does if it wasn't for Rice either.

I think that clears things up nicely :-)

I really hope some of the professionals at the club are reading this thread, I bet they’re pissing themselves laughing.

IMO if they were to read Bluemoon they’d be more amused with the levels of “support” afforded actual city players in the player forum than opinions in the transfer forum about players who have no connection whatsoever to City.

Ferguson once described it as the “cow in the other field” syndrome. For some people they’re always prettier.

IMO if they were to read Bluemoon they’d be more amused with the levels of “support” afforded actual city players in the player forum than opinions in the transfer forum about players who have no connection whatsoever to City.

Ferguson once described it as the “cow in the other field” syndrome. For some people they’re always prettier.
Nah, the Transfer Forum is comedy gold for anyone with even a modicum of football knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.